Site Updates

Started by Goujer, September 15, 2022, 09:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 27, 2024, 06:35:44 AMThat will take a while.

Also if not being able to view right away what you upload is an issue, remove "status:pending" from your blacklist on your user profile.

What does removing "status:pending" from your blacklist on my user profile mean? Also how? anyways I will let you do the uploading since they are on your server anyways it doesn't matter if it takes a while anywho I wish to make some cool OS-Tans Games some day by getting groups of people to help me.

Goujer (she/her)

Thinking it could be cool to make a new downloads page.
A lot of OS-tan media is buried and no longer available via their original downloads, could be a useful archive. Thoughts?

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on March 06, 2024, 07:19:54 AMThinking it could be cool to make a new downloads page.
A lot of OS-tan media is buried and no longer available via their original downloads, could be a useful archive. Thoughts?

Yeah that is alot of OS-Tan media that is not accisble anymore or you can no longer easily find... that would be a good idea that where some OS-Tan images I should have saved but was too stupid not too.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on March 06, 2024, 07:29:44 AMthat would be a good idea that where some OS-Tan images I should have saved but was too stupid not too.

Not 100% sure what your saying here, but for images and videos in particular I re-emphasize the importance of everybody contributing to the gallery when possible, so we do not lose media.

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on February 28, 2024, 05:02:51 AMWhat does removing "status:pending" from your blacklist on my user profile mean? Also how?
In your account settings in the gallery there are blacklist tags defined in a box. "status:pending" is there so when people upload scat, bestiality or pedophile crap to the gallery it's not visible by default.

Nanami Madobe Fan

The site is kinda broken when it comes to trying to reply for some reason?

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on August 05, 2024, 09:58:02 PMThe site is kinda broken when it comes to trying to reply for some reason?
Fixed, thank you for reporting  :)

The Computer Otakou

So, I know I'm not in a position to be asking this (because I'm not the most active person on these forums and I take huge hiatuses, coming back out of the blue only to go on another long hiatus again lol...), but can I ask what the next changes on this site will be? For example, changes to the rules or existing features, the addition of new features, or the removal of old/redundant ones.

I would really like to know.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: The Computer Otakou on August 30, 2024, 08:53:20 PMSo, I know I'm not in a position to be asking this (because I'm not the most active person on these forums and I take huge hiatuses, coming back out of the blue only to go on another long hiatus again lol...), but can I ask what the next changes on this site will be? For example, changes to the rules or existing features, the addition of new features, or the removal of old/redundant ones.

I would really like to know.

Probably just more gallery migration.
Maybe some Wiki updates or unlocking edittability on the wiki eventually.
Changes happen as needed or requested if they make sense. There's not really a road map or plan if that's what you're looking for.