Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

It's a group of people looking out the window, of a train. In Norway?

Tsubashi

It a huge picture, that's what it is! Especially since I'm accessing from an old Macintosh LC 575!

Still, judging from the quality/size/angle, I'd say it's a group of your friends?

*Looks at source*

Oh, should have guessed!

Anyways, that's not too bad for a somewhat outdated camera! (a Canon Digital IXUS 40, if I'm not mistaken). My friend owned said model, and was quite impressed with it (Till he dropped it off the back of his boat ^^')
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

What the-
Camera model???

...i hate you -.-

...naante-ne! But seriously, why bother? No, but you're right, at least on the model of camera ;)
Now then, take a look at the two guys at the right.
What do they look like?
I mean, compared to each other?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

QuoteWhat the-
Camera model???

...i hate you -.-

^-^
I can tell you your aperture value too, if you'd like! ^__^
It was obviously taken on a digital camera, and since I had to switch to Sazaki-chan anyway, I figured I'd just ⌘-i it, just for fun. Heavens, there's a lot a single file can tell you! ^v^

Hmmm, the two guys? Brothers, perhaps? (Or in some way related)
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Fufufufufufufuu~ -w-

I'll give y'all til tomorrow morning (for me that is) to answer, we'll see who gets the sabloons...-w-

CaptBrenden

Ill give you till later tonight to resize the picture T_T  even in picture threads boarder raping is not permitted
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

There, changed. Happy cappy?

Silentbob

Looks like people out of the 70s or 80s.   :P

Gummster

They undoubtedly remind me of teenage wannabe rockers...

NejinOniwa

I WHAT!!?!?!
Ummm...you are SLIGHTLY off the point, everyone. That is nothing else but me and my clone on the right side, and my sis on the left. And it's called SKI WEAR, for hael's sake! Can't you see the huge alps in the background?? Hello? (It's Andermatt, btw)
Piccy's a bit old though, so Tsubashi, I can assure you the camera was not in any way outdated when the picture was taken. ;)

Nei: I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A WANNABE ROCKER!!!
Hana: Definitely not! Although I'm not all that sure of WHAT that looks like, though...
Chip: Guh. -.-
Neana: Shut up, you bunch of whiners, don't complain about it with THAT mane of hair + wacko shirt combo.

NewYinzer

I no understand what happening. That ain't not bad. We're none of us perfect. Perfect not fansubbers. Respected must leetness be. Sucky, it might be, given some credit must be.

NejinOniwa

Nuh-uh. Badlinky! Never link to 4chan, yinz! ^-^

NewYinzer

Is everyone investigating my links? Then...

NejinOniwa

*right clicks* *view image*
Lol flickr -w-

Goooooooooooooooooooooogle!!! .w.

Sonic

And to make sure we always remember.