Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

MisterCat

Aurora Borealis (second from left) looks on as Dr. Heywood R. Floyd (second from right)
and Dr. Andrei Smyslov (far right) greet travelers on Space Station 5. Ms Borealis is
continuing on to the Moon and then Mars, while the others are returning to Earth.
Photograph: United States Astronautics Agency

;hi

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

How she goes to space and has time to draw zerOSanity i will never know...

but here are some more bacon loving marines!

and look the Imperial guard is hungery too!  (seems so are the nids..)

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

Xyanide

Quote from: "Laevatein"

I lol'd XD

THIS is my FINAL and MOST POWERFUL FORM!

Exa

Quote from: "Silentbob"
Logical.

More like:

Laevatein

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Myrdin

I never understood the overwhelming animosity people have for furries.

Nidas

Myrdin

Huh. I know a few furries. They must be the totally screwed normal furries you mentioned. Their art is pretty good, though.
This is an un-retouched pencil drawing:

I thought it was a photo when I first saw it.

CaptBrenden

indeed this is the case.  Let me clear some things up real fast since at one point I may have concidered myself a "furry" artist. -_-  Furry or anthropromorphic artwork is simply animals in human form, and furries used to be the people who liked that artwork, just as otakus are to anime.  However.. im not sure what started it.. but it started to attract sickos at an alarming rate... people who would do anything from people in fursuits to stuffed animals or real animals... I dont know if they felt they would be accepted or something... then MTV did a tv special on the sickos.. but labled them simply furry.. and from there more and more people started doing such things. I saw a CSI ep where there was a murder in a furpile (where a bunch of furry sickos in fursuits hump each other in a giant pile)  and then the sickos moved to places like 4chan and started posting their animal anotomicly correct drawings of dog people with 6 tits at a horrific rate.  The result is a world where having a furry picture in your artists portfolio, no matter how well drawn may just lose you a job oppertunity.  

anyhow from my past:

Rest assured, I was just an artist.  I was not one of the devient minoritys.  I dont really draw it anymore for that reason tho.  These are kinda old in that aspect.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Myrdin

4chan had a problem with it? Now that's saying something. I have a pretty good imagination and I can't imagine anything that wouldn't be okay on /d/.  I must admit that I do maintain an account on FA. That's where I found the previous picture. Now I know why my furry friends hate other furries.

Sadly, there's no way an M60 could reliably feed a belt that long.

Exa

No comment... (for the last post).

Myrdin

This is relevant to the above post.