Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdin

To continue from Mr. Captain, here's a picture of me:

i lied

Exa

Nidas

panithan

CaptBrenden

Observent as I would expect of you Myrdin.  Yes, I have M16 mags on me.  H&K ones too. Cus I do...did.. have a rifle.  Everyone in country has a rifle,  just as an armorer I had the ability to assign extra gear. since Im one of the few trained to use it in my company, I issued one of our shotguns to myself.  However, I often choose to carry one or the other and may or may not reconfigure my gear for it.  Depends on how much time they give me. sometimes i get a "grab your shit and get on the truck"  in which, i just grab my shit.  no time to reconfigure.  But since i kept them loaded, yes i could give them to buddies in case of emergency.

anyhow.. to continue from before... more pictures ive taken...

this first one was taken shortly after the war began.. notice the green flack jackets.. tri color cammies, the lack of any armor on our humvee....  The man in the kevlar.. Agular.. He died of cancer since then.. I had forgotten -_-

The average Iraqi family.  Those girls were so adorable -_- pains me to think one day she will be carring an oil drum on her back while her deadbeat husband walks 20 feet ahead of her...

My squadleader at the time, Sergeant Q.  Look at that dessert.  There is nothing out there... NOTHING.  from that shot you could spin around in a circle and not see ANYTHING!! all one has to do to hide a WMD is go out there and bury the damn thing and we would most likely never find it.

and here is my buddy training with a member of the UAE military.. and that is my primary weapon system.. the M252 81mm mortar.  It will reach out and touch you at 5733 meters.

and finaly here is a buddy of mine on his M1 Abrams behind his M2  50cal
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

Things look pretty grim out there, Captain.  I'm glad you made it back in one piece, physically; and I'm very sorry some of your comrades in arms did not.

;102

=^..^=

Megaman Z

...I'm starting to wonder how the hell I managed to end up working with this guy?

CaptBrenden

this installment.. Old ass sketches!! Of the 40k veriety

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

Myrdin

What the hell is going on here?

i need a haruhi

Exa

Myrdin

We need a french speaker to translate that newspaper article.
I met someone who's into cyberpunk books, so I made this picture for them:

MisterCat

That's a good scene you've photographed, Myrdin!  Indeed, one should "let sleeping cats lie."

;012

I wish I were literate in French; but, alas, I'm not.  Somebody here must be, though!  Step forward, French-speaking members!

;hi

Anyway, here are a couple of images pertaining to a certain Lin from a game named after what you get when you eat four-alarm chili.

:smoke:

=^..^=

Ultimaninja

Laevatein

Quote from: "Myrdin"What the hell is going on here?

i need a haruhi

In regards to that picture... while I don't know french, I have read the story surrounding that pic. Apparently the pic was taken at a protest regarding a bombing that killed four innocent children (which is what the article is about).

And on the pic itself, the sign supposedly says "Stop Killing the Children, or Heads Will Roll!"  ;011

More like UNsafe mode... or should that be moe?

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman