Dr. Kraus

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"You saved. A thumbnail. Again. ____-____

I did. again. my bad homes.

NejinOniwa

BUT I SEE RAILGUN IN THERE
REUPLOAD, YOU SON OF A HORDE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

fffffffffffffff everytime I try and get it it wont do it right!

http://images.4chan.org/a/src/1291069733539.png

Read it before its too late!

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-FOUR-CHAN~!
kitty!!!! <3 my uncle just got a new kitten. :3 to go with his new house. xD

aw. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Stew: I can imagine myself in that image, only replace all those cats with a variety of vintage computers. D:

@Choco: That comic was so depressing. And... sort of... the story of whatever romantic life I have... >>

<<

>>

*creeps away*

Red-Machine

Ugh, that image.  My life, it sums it up...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

mee too. :[ except add more turmoil.

kitty~ <3 (speaking of which, i just turned in one of my big projects a little while ago, which happened to be 100 pictures of my cats. <3)
EDIT: stew, YOU LIE!!! that picture only has 25 cats!!
click to make it bigger

Bella

In my case, geographical distance and/or extremely awkward social implications seem to be requisites for any sort of attraction. While at the same time I maintain I'd only ever go out with someone who lived reasonably close and wouldn't cause me a ton of drama... >>

Um... anyway... moar Thom Yorke pics! Look at the sticker on his guitar... X3

These photos ought to prove the mutual undying awesomeness of Radiohead and Apple for anyone who doubts it. (I've heard all their albums have been produced on Macs too...)

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"These photos ought to prove the mutual undying awesomeness of Radiohead and Apple for anyone who doubts it. (I've heard all their albums have been produced on Macs too...)

Apple is not awesome.  They are a proprietary, cloistered institution who protect their products like a crocodile protects its eggs.  In order to qualify to have your product on a Mac, you have so jump through flaming hoops, kiss Steve Jobs's ass and charge 3 times as much as you would if it was on PC.

And don't get me started on their hardware and OS installation policy.  PCs and Mac hardware is identical today, WHY do we have to buy Apple-specific products that cost three times as much and have to own a Mac before we can install OSX?  Considering that you can install Windows on pretty much anything, that's pretty lame.

/Rant over.

Dr. Kraus

This was the hey day.

This too, don't fucking deny it. you will burn.

Aurora Borealis

It's okay to have disagreements, but this better not devolve into a flame war, or action will be taken.

Personally, I like Macs, I've had few problems with them, but I do dislike how proprietary they are.

Red-Machine

Don't worry Aurora, I love Bells.  I'd never get into a flame war with her!

With regards to problems with Macs, 98% of PC issues are caused by 3rd party software whereas 98% of Macintosh issues are caused by Apple.  It's what most users fail to understand.  They have a problem with their PC and they have to format and lose all their data, they blame Microsoft, when in actual fact it was probably a virus or an issue with a 3rd party program or driver.  Then they switch to Macs because they think that they are automatically better.

Krizonar

I'm not going to get into the argument since this board honestly has no idea how many rebuttals I've made, I just wanted to point out that it did change my opinion of something...
Quote from: "Red-Machine"you can install Windows on pretty much anything
Those dirty dirty windows tan girls... No decency! :D