Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

QuoteIn conclusion; don't ever, ever attempt to establish dominance with firearms in the student lounge. Someone has to clean that up.
You know...the second image. Aside from the skirt and the cellphone (it's a flippy), that's a splitting fuckeen image of me. >_>

And as we all know, lolis are murderous by nature. And if they aren't now, they most certainly will be when they grow up.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

That's.... interesting Nej, I didn't think your hair was quite like that.  Style wise I mean.

Precisely!  That's what this PSA is here for; you want the murder urge directed at someone else.  Preferably an enemy.  It's the same with a yandere.

Nothing better then one of the few images online of one of your favorite series is yuri.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "stewartsage"On that note I'd like to bring you a very special message as a public service.

It's about... your lolis.  Make sure you take care of them, pay enough attention to each.  Try not to play favorites.

Or they will plot to kill you.

Awww, poor redhead loli... *hug*
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

QuoteThat's.... interesting Nej, I didn't think your hair was quite like that. Style wise I mean.
Well, it's a bit longer, to start, and I don't usually have that much let down (usually straight let down or straight ponytail) unless I've been rough - but yes, that's quite a splitting image there. Uncanny.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej/stew: they even got the headphones right. *~*;;
@stew: i love mah lolis, mah plushies, mah cats, future kids, waffle crisp, hello kitty.....yep, pretty much everything cute that needs love, i give to. -w-
oh and love the yuri <3
and that girl in the pic with the awesome light/shading isn't wearing undies ./////.;;

@kraus: noob can't triforce.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

And the casual attitude towards/cause of dead bodies thing!

You're the only other person to notice that.  Strange.  Of course, as gun nuts Doc K and I are drawn to the AUG but you know, chicks are nice too.

Yessssssssss GA yuri.

Bella

What's the deal with that AN/ARC chart? And who are those two adorable girls in that yuri pic? ^^

stewartsage

It explains military joint electronic systems naming convention?  Dunno, I find it interesting/useful,

Kisaragi and the Professor, my own supported GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class yuri couple.  Also: Professor's one of my favorite manga characters of all time, she takes crazy awesome to a whole new level.

Chocofreak13

all that reminds me of is dr. who. "PROFESSOR? PROFESSOR!!"

which makes me want to draw a female doctor
and pair her up with someone
to make yuri. *w*
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I believe Rose Tyler is the obvious solution

Red-Machine

I'd prefer the Doctor's new redhead sidekick.

The name's Pond.  Amy Pond.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

amy <3
i like both, but prefer amy (maybe cause she's slightly ballsy-er?)

if all else fails, 3-some? :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Er, well, I'd forgotten about her somehow.  Primarily because I haven't seen any episodes since David Tennant left.  But yes, Amy Pond.

Bella

Brutha! I haven't seen any post-Tennant episodes either. >>;

Screw Where's Waldo, let's play Where's Yorke.

Chocofreak13

yorke?

why is everyone so down on matt smith? personally, i like both david tennant and matt smith (and the one in-between) but if i had to chose i'd pick matt smith because he seems to be less prickly most of the time.

however the episode the empty child/the doctor dances was simply brilliant, and that is one of the major highlights where i just love david tennant as the doctor. i like the quirkniess, and matt seems to have that more than david.

plus, i think matt smith is kinda hawt. ./////.;;
click to make it bigger