Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

well that spot in kyoto has been seen in several mangas.. but Im putting my money on Negima on the school trip.   The hand is obviosly ketaro reaching for tokyo U in Love Hina.. and that just leaves one more... But I have to say Im at a loss for the other images.  Sorry
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Unfortunately, I absolutely can't answer the question. Maybe someone can get the cookie...

However, I have the strange feeling that I must post this picture. I don't have an idea who is she, but looks nice and cute. ^_^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nidas

Anyone know which anime this is from? I think I recognise it from somewhere, but can't remember where from >_<

CaptBrenden

MisterCat

Click on the ickle image.

Click on the ickle image.

:smoke:

=^..^=

SleepyD

hah, lots of anime have taken place in shibuya. And the only one I can think of in Yokohama is Honey and Clover.

Speaking of shibuya, Jeff has been there!

And yes, that's Jack Bauer.

and also, i know this is a random picture thread, but here is a video with me crossing Shibuya crossing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdnwanZJj-A

EDIT: lol I just found the japanese commercials with 24:
http://www.cmt24.net/
or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JifVK1yHK9Y
(i'm sure you and find #2 and #3)

rdhdtwns

Quote from: "Nidas"

Anyone know which anime this is from? I think I recognise it from somewhere, but can't remember where from >_<

D.Gray-man, yo! Much more excellent in manga format.

Added after 1 minutes:

Quote from: "Exa"Unfortunately, I absolutely can't answer the question. Maybe someone can get the cookie...

However, I have the strange feeling that I must post this picture. I don't have an idea who is she, but looks nice and cute. ^_^

That'd be Nakoruru from the SNK fighting series Samurai Shodown. I'm on fire! XD
So cute it\'s deadly!

Exa

Quote from: "rdhdtwns"

That'd be Nakoruru from the SNK fighting series Samurai Shodown. I'm on fire! XD

Thanks! For your answer , now you'll get an award!

By the way, I still don't know why is she so familiar to me even though I  never played Samurai Showdown. Maybe I saw her as a MUGEN character by chance... Yes, (almost) everything is possible with MUGEN! :D

Xyanide

MUGEN rules i personally only like really wellmade characters though, DBZ characters insta-suck always, and a lot of anime characters do also. The only decent ones come from actual fighting games :P

Exa

In my opinion there are different groups of chars in MUGEN:
1. Chars for normal use (like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter ones)
2. Chars for fans (anime chars and the rest)
3. Joke chars (like the most nijikaku ones)
4. Chars which are PWN (This has two categories:
4a. HUGE PWN Chars ( Apocalypse is a good example)
4b. Chars who PWN because of their inhuman attacks and such things ( like Shredder)

panithan

Random picture story!
Episode: I gonna buy a new computer

My old computer is broken! Don't ask why. I'd get a new one.

Looks like the computer I bought isn't good enough. I'd add more RAM.

(Baaaa!)

This keyboard is okay, but without this key, I would have a problem when installing a new software.

Ah! It's perfect! I hope it won't have a problem with Y2K...

Suddenly, an evil thought come in!

Hmm...not Y enough...hehehe...

End ââ,,¢Â«~

Added after 1 hours 12 minutes:

Congratulations! Now our forum have the 1000th registered member!

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaptBrenden

look who is hanging out in that picture....  Tho it kinda makes sence.. thinking back to that scean where stinku and her are fighting over sleeping german soldiers...

Actually.. o_O what if sugintou killed hitler?! Think about it! Hitler was into all sorts of that occult stuff, moving dolls would be right up his alley!  But she gets fed up with him and kills him in his hidden bunker!  Sugintou saves the free world!!

oh and this is the cuttest gin-gif ever!

C-Chan

Don't know about that,... would've also had to have killed wife, dogs, chancellors, some SS officers and what not -- and between dodging Soviet artillery and Katyushas, and fighting against the evil Stinku, I doubt she would've had time for such a thing.

On the OTHER hand, maybe she convinced him to open that (in retrospect) very stupid attack on Russia.  In that case, yeah that would've more than sealed the whole "saving of the free world" thing you mentioned.  -v-

Anyway,....

The day of my ascension is nigh, so it's time for y'all to start gathering your offerings for me.  ^__^

Praise the pig, and thou shalt be rewarded in 2007....

Exa

The Ultimate Weapon: The Warpig!

CaptBrenden

So THATS how bacon bits are made!!