Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

stewartsage

My god there are now Strike Witches of Don Gentile and John T. Godfrey (Woonsocket, RI's own).

L to R: Captain Dominica Gentile, Captain Jane Godfrey

Yes, there are apparently yuri overtones to them.  I'm torn between shock, pride, delight, and horror.

Dr. Kraus

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE JOHN MCCARTNEY CONCERT AT THE GRAND OPENING OF THE CONSOL ENERGY CENTER THE NEW HOME OF THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS. IT. FUCKING. ROCKED.

Strike Witches FTW sage!

stewartsage

THAT'S GREAT.  Wait.  Are you a dirty stinking Penguins fan!?  I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

I know, all that's left are P-61 and P-39 based striker units (well not all, there are plenty more I'd like to see but that's a loooong list)!  Rhode Island Witch!  Plus moe!Don Gentile, epic times are sure to be ahead.  If they haven't been killed off or captured.

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Dr. Kraus

RAF (Royal Air force) Poster from WWII, My great grandfather was one of the first RAF volunteer fighters (Est. 1918).

Last episode of SW2 was just pure Fan service. Thats why I love it

stewartsage

Are those Hurricanes?

Hurricanes!

Interesting.  So he joined up right after the Naval Air Service and RFC united?

Ah yes, SW2.  Can't wait 'til I get around to watching it!  (Though now I won't be able to stop thinking about the lack of onscreen Dom Gentile ><; )

Dr. Kraus

Spitfire's are my favorite with Zero's being my second fav. My first WWII model was a Spitfire so I've grown to love them.

Lt. Surge

Skype Me: LtSurge695

Dr. Kraus

God I love this show, makes me proud of the RAF

stewartsage

That is one lucky Boys rifle I tell you what.

Favorite World War II planes... hmmmm.  There's a lot, but the Black Widow or the Aircobra probably manage to sneak into first place (past the Corsair, Hurricane, Hellcat, Dauntless, Buffalo, P-51B, B-24, B-25)

On a related note; here's an F9F-6 Panther

Dr. Kraus

My airsoft groups logo here in WestPA. My rank is Master Sergeant and I rep GB (Great Britain). Its a horrible sketch done in CS5 with a Bamboo Tablet. Hopefully I'll get it nice and finished soon.

Bella

What a lovely painting of a plane going down over the Alps~

Moe is SO not moe. >>

Um, think I found my new avatar:

Something about this just amuses me so much....

Dr. Kraus

ah IBM, I remember when I had one of those!

They shot down UFO's apparently