Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

I think I forgot to post this, I was going to, since I posted my desktop screenshots... I got a new dedicated desktop I plan to upgrade (with new video card and power supply) probably next year or after next...

http://coldreactive.tumblr.com/post/882386794/dose-eyebrows

Desktop = right
Laptop = left

Computer is here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Essentio+Desktop+/+AMD+Phenom%26%23153%3B+II+X6+Processor+/+8GB+Memory+/+1TB+Hard+Drive/9965745.p?id=1218202471921&skuId=9965745

I wrote a review for it under the name Iyeru.

Chocofreak13

lul'd at the eyebrows. xD but didn't you already post that in post your desktop? xD

oh, and alex, niiiiiice. -w- i want a spade on my shoulder. have not decided which side yet.

and at one point i was thinking about a barcode on the back of the neck. but that seems a little tacky. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Random picture I found that is now my Katharine's official representation.

Dr. Kraus

"Hmmmm...interest-....*gets really close to the screen* THATS HITLER! WTF!?!?!?"

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

where is it indeed.

and why have we no winner to the loli-tourney?

presenting you with something random i was tagged in on facebook!!

oh and this:

so i was all like and he was all like and i was all like then he was all like and i was all like and then i was all like and he was all like and i was all like and then he was all like and then he was all like and i was all like and then i was all like and he was all like so i was all like and then i was all like and then he was all like and i was all like and he was all like and that's the end of my story :3
click to make it bigger

Xeon

Margaret and Elizabeth approve of  this.

This not so much.....

Also Xeon is thinking of dressing as little Theo here for an upcoming con, which he probably couldn't pull of. So thoughts?.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Dr. Kraus

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

stewartsage

Stab

Pen safety is important kids.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

reminds me of a story of why you shouldn't run with scissors....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

This loli is...gorgeous. And the blood paint is just perfect. Omochikaeri much? Cuz this is just ASKING FOR IT YOW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!