click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's too WHITE to be an awesome hat...

Only sleeky-ass white hats are awesome.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

For your public transit needs.

Bella

Wooo spaceplane! SLUT! Now that we have your undivided attention, ride our trolley! >XD

Damn, Bombermania, I think I've seen that squirrel in my backyard.

Cute pillows Choco~

stewartsage

Ah!  I can see the pillow now (here with real internet).  They look nice.  And frilly :D

Alex_Reetz

I just flew in from youtube and man, are my arms tired~

[attachment deleted by admin]

NejinOniwa

OH, FOR THE HOLY SAKE OF LOL

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

NejinOniwa

Damn straight, that's one reliable weapon there.

Chocofreak13

i want one.....and a razor yo-yo.....
click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

.......this is the first thing that's made me PROUD of vista. HA-DU GAYYYYY~

i post this cause i used to have a really badass one where linux was tht messed up swiss army knife. xD

and, of course:
click to make it bigger

bombermania

Hide me quick before they bring me to camp!
;013

VonDaab