Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Gaatz

Military MREs (Meal Ready to Eat, I assume)

I've always heard that the Canadian Military gets the best rations, and it looks like it could be true. Hell, they even get Kit-Kat.
Chinese seems to be the worst one here. It doesn't even look healthy or safe to eat.

It's hard to tell what American soldiers are eating. Darn, I could have sworn there was someone in the Marines here...
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

Silentbob

MisterCat

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

*brain leaking*

Gyaaaaaaaaaah,... too much wholesome Suiseiseki-sama....  @v@

(Oh, and kudos to Kalishnakitty and poutine-filled Canadian rations, among other gems... ^___^)

Sorry about the reposts, but since my brains about ready to explode, I might as well get my fix doing so....  ^___^'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHENKKqk2o

*brain explodes*

Ahhhhhh,... there we go..........  Xvx

*swoons*

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

panithan

Introducing...random pictures story.  ;012

Chapter 1: Today is my bad day...

On the way to the wedding party, I see this guy.

Arrived at last, I don't see the bride or the groom yet. But I see their wedding cake. I recognized something...

Someone called me. *turn back to see*

After that, I fainted..........

Ah...white suit...are you a nurse?

Ow...I feel thirsty. I'd drink some coke.

After resting for several days, I went to the supermarket to buy something...

I'm home. Argh! My pets are fighting again! I'd have fed them before I left home!

Chapter 1 end
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING ∂_∂

Nidas

Quote from: "panithan"

haha saved ;010

Random pic of the day:

Exa

Gaatz

Soviet Sunday? already?

Your thoughts, my ideas.
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

Exa

Nidas

Quote from: "Exa"

oh man I gotta get myself one of those shirts now :D

Silentbob