Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Methinks that is a virus/malware/spyware whatever Choco.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

unicorns......god are you people 2 ._____.

......to be honest i haven't played it....but i figure if i did i'd be on the bandwagon. that's why i'm avoiding it at all costs.

and the comic that cockle posted reminds me of toki. :\
click to make it bigger

Xeon

I don't know what this unicorn business is about. But I tend to stay away from Unicorn Crack ^^.

Maraysia is an extremery friendry country.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Smokey

Oh, god...Those pics.... ROFL
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i want this shirt now....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I actually have a shirt that possibly can surpass that...the lines of text may not be quite as big and prominent, but it's really hard to miss the fact that something is very, very wrong.
The front:

And then in smaller letters at the neck on the back:

Bought in a mountain village in China (Yunnan prov.), and the brand is apparently "Kappa Sport Fashion (Official Pro Equipment)" according to the little tags and lines of text on the inside of it. I can not, for all my demon wit, tell why this has been made, or what damn language the text on the front is supposed to be in, and SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT M=2/30 ANYWAY? >_>

The scarlet/gold of it makes it look pretty good, though. (which is why I bought it -w-; )
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

It's obviously a highly developed mathematical language we mere earthlings cannot begin to fathom with our weak grip on reality
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i remember reading somewhere that there was a japanese shirt that read "the flowers in the garden of heaven smell tasty"

o____o;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

LOL engrish wins at failing ^_^

Also...Party hard.... F**K YEA!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Why party hard if you can ROCK ON.

also.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Red-Machine"Um... what?

The last one is a Touhou diagram, from what I can gather.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Man, we need an Engrish thread...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

The touhou one gets a FLAWLESS rating of 57. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS