Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, and it's only a bunny suit too but meh.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

The SCAR is relevant to my interests too, looking at getting an FN SCAR 16S right now for work |3
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

stewartsage

Score!  Closest I'll get is playing Modern Warfare 2, hahaha.  On the whole, bunny girls with FN products sounds like a brilliant marketing idea.

NejinOniwa

It is delicious youkai dollmaker, you must hit it.

On a related note, I just finished writing a quad of sonnets titled "The Dollmaker of Bucuresti"...well, you can probably guess who they're about. -w-

Quite sad though. Alice is TRAGEDY~ ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

MW2... ah... not sure if want.  Love the first.. but the first was acturate to real modern warfar... from what ive heard of 2, they gave it to retarded counterstrike kids that dont know the first thing about real guns and tactics...

VonDaab

Capt: More like, wait for kaboom...

CaptBrenden

explosive ammunition? :p

stewartsage

Can't really speak to the single player campaign, but multiplayer tends to piss me off only about as much as any other shooter.  Weapon wise, the SCAR-H seems to lack the punch of a 7.62mm weapon when compared to the other assault rifles.  That said, it does appear to be more Counterstrike-esque from what I can tell, never having played the first one (or counterstrike).

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

LOL'd at the first one... heavily.

Missed having you around zj...

The Choice of a New Generation.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"LOL'd at the first one... heavily.

Missed having you around zj...

thanks, tho i never really did much to be remembered ^^;;

oh and

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

zj, have we met? i like you already. :3

oh, and, I LOLED

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I looked through the whole thread and didn't see some of the homeko strips here.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.