Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Art project of mine sorat :p helping make someones cosplay

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

stewartsage

Cockleshell

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"heh, just to piss nejin off...

i just died so hard inside that i think my stomach will flop out of my left eardrum
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Is that an Enfield No. 4?

The internet: Has everything you can possibly imagine, and everything you can't imagine, and everything you never want to imagine.

NejinOniwa

Cappy sure is YAMAXANADU-ing around, fo' sho.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

I would say HOT doesn't necessarily mean NSWF.

I mean, it's ecchi, but it doesn't seem so much that you'd get in trouble if someone were peering over your shoulder.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I would say HOT doesn't necessarily mean NSWF.

I mean, it's ecchi, but it doesn't seem so much that you'd get in trouble if someone were peering over your shoulder.

imgsnip
"Oh, it's just an image of two girls kissing. Carry on."
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Cockle, oh lawl'd.

And Ian...where is that from, anyway?

stewartsage

That.  That was spectacular Cockle.

Not just any two girls, Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya Itsuki/Kyon!

IanDanKilmaster

XD... oh my gah...

And both my avi and that pic are Lime from that Saber Marionette J series I mentioned in the "What anime are you watching thread?".  It's a subverted harem anime if you're wondering (I've heard it called a parody, but I don't really see it).

Pardon the poor quality of this gif, I didn't make it.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

The effects a nearby Keine has on a Mokou can be observed quite easily.

A KEINE APPROACHES! What happens now?

The Keine is in range! FULL FORCE HEAD ON, MOKOU!

Nawwwwww~

Cockleshell

CaptBrenden

Dont want to put a disclaimer, put it in the H-Section.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Red-Machine

Oh god, Cockle/  The Azumatrix was EPIC!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell