Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

It's like shoving a huge p0n0s into an all too tight v0g00...

OSHI-

Now, as per really RANDOM imagery, POST WHATEVER HAPPENS TO BE IN YOUR CLIPBOARD.

Added after 25 seconds:

woo. hellu thar, 3.1. Fancy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

| pica |
pica =: Bot new.
pica go: 500.
pica turnLeft: 30.
pica go: 300.
pica turnLeft: 50
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

THAT'S NOT A PICTURE

The hell is "pica" anyway? Scripting, are you?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

hicamajig

Edit:Edit:
For some reason the other methods werent working but here it is.

Smokey

http://kazumi386.org/~ostan2/pic_os_uploader01_seven/CE/src/1166102086277.gif
That link was in my clipboard, and although it is a random picture i dont know if it's SFW or not...

Added after 47 seconds:

*checks*

Oh, it's safe for work, although it came out the Random pic gone wild thread...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

It is very important to dry hand built pottery slowly, especially when the pottery is made with several pieces. Fast drying increases the chances of cracking and warping.

With an ocarina, this is particularly vital, because warping can push the lip out of alignment with the mouthpiece, thus causing the ocarina to not work properly. Slow drying helps even the drying rates between thick and thin areas, reducing this chance.

For the first 24-48 hours, leave the ocarina wrapped in a plastic bag. Then take it out and apply wax resist (a wax emulsion available at ceramic supply stores) to all the thin areas, particularly the voicing lip (beveled edge). The lip is the thinnest part of the ocarina, and will dry the fastest. Fast drying of the lip may cause it to warp.

YEE SAID POST WHAT WAS IN YUR CLIPBOARD AND I GUESS THIS IS IT O_______O;
click to make it bigger

Smokey

@hicamajig...

/r/ higher res or sauce... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

I FOUNDED ME-TAN IN MAH VIDEOGAME!!! <D
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

VonDaab

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

it was in chrono trigger!!

and to keep on whatever topic this thread has,
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell