Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

lol, you guys are sweet.  <3
as for the hair, i love dying it. :3 it's become like a hobby, i have tried many colours, and have pics of some. xD (the pink last year was interesting.....along with the purple and aqua...and the wine colour was nice for awhile. :3 )
blue is my favorite, besides, i can't be 2k without blue hair, right? ^__^

i figure myself ugly because my self esteem is virtually non-existant. it was ground into my head at a younge age that i am fat, ugly horrible, ect. (thanks alot, dad. >:P ) at any rate, my psyche is starting to recover, but i'm a long way off. however, i admit i'm not as bad as the "stupid americans" that plague this country. *facepalm*

i'll try to get a full body shot tomorrow, i can force don to take one of us both cause he has longer arms. :3

heey---i like my glasses!! >:[ these ARE new! and they were $200 frames, so i'm not getting new ones for a long time. :\

btw, i tried rectangular frames, the don't suit me. :[ (originally i wanted tiny circles, but they had none, so i went for the cat eye 50's mom look. xD )
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Ah, retro-specs...
Sorry bout that but most people wearing those around here are from the 50s... But then again i do live at the very edge of fashion-civilization...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Regarding Nej's appearance, I must concur - you look very normal, but I would also say that in one pic I did see, Smokey looks pretty normal too.  Choco looks pretty normal as well - if not for the hair (as VonDaab already pointed out).  You should really be careful about how often you dye, Choco - it'll kill your hair if you don't pace yourself (that is, grow the dye out, if that's not what you are already doing).  Anyway, in very stereotypical fashion, I find myself a geek/actor who bemoans his own appearance - I'm pretty insecure.  I'm a geek and look how one would expect a geek to look.  In any case, the most important thing is to have confidence in oneself.  Having confidence can go a long way in improving one's self-image and also how others see you.  Believe it or not, it can also improve your physical appearance, people who have more confidence usually take more care into how they present themselves (in my case, I actually shave) and just have a different look about themselves (like posture and whatnot).  Anyway, enough Serious Business, I think future discussion about irl pics and stuff should go into Topicless, or its own thread.

To keep this on topic:
No. 658: ARMBAR

(No, neither of those guys are me :P)

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Ah the random-picture-fighting has commenced again!...

Take thees!!!

Added after 58 seconds:

Might use this as my next avvi... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

hicamajig

*Joins smokey's battle*
Bring em on!!

Smokey

Here's one for the LULZ...

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

THE ALMIGHTY EFFECT THAT MAKES RED BULL A POWERDRINK AND NOT JUST BULL
THAT MAKES US DRUNK DESPITE THE LACK OF ACTUAL ALCOHOL
THAT WE'RE NOT EXACTLY SURE IF IT'S GOT A LIMIT

PLACEBO.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

DON'T MAKE ME REEOPEN DIABEETUS!!!

on another note:

SMEXY â†'

and:

WHOOBY-FLOOBY!!
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Well, at least it's not hueg3.

Smokey

They are breaking the borders, please resize...or make a link...

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

page stretcher, stretcher for wounded pages. why is the page wounded? BECAUSE YOU SHOVED THAT HUGE THING IN THERE!!
click to make it bigger