Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hay, smokey and his cat figured not too long ago, I think. And also somewhere in the vast dark recesses of this forum there is a badly taken pic of me in Visbou-kun cosplay...but like I said, badly taken. Also my hair's at least two FABULOUS longer since then, so it needs update.

Thus, on a not entirely random note, MOI.

Pic is from last summer due to lack of camera nearby and newer better pix. The rightmost part is shooped, in order to get rid of a random arm that was there before. Here's your sauce.
Also I think my eyebrows' anti-tank factor have risen from a rough 6 there to some 8-ish now, so I might get you something newer later. Awr.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Quotei wish people would post pics of themselves.

Bleh, unless I, for some reason, feel compelled to do some daring cosplay, you won't be seeing any of me - there's already enough pictures of me on the 'net (in fact, I would very much like to get rid of those).  As Nej pointed out, he's already posted one of himself, as has Smokey and Toki, but I don't know how many more have done so.

QuoteAnd also somewhere in the vast dark recesses of this forum there is a badly taken pic of me in Visbou-kun cosplay...

I remember that, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the cosplay thread, but  I'm afraid you may have opened the proverbial Pandora's Box, my friend...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Meh, whatev. That one was at a bad angle - the cosplay itself was pretty good, I think, and the rest of the convention thought so as well..too bad there are no better pics, lawl.

Alex S

Well, I abide by my Rules of Intarwebs Safety:

1. Always create an Internet pseudo-identity.
2. If real personal information is ever required for anything, use the personal information of someone you know.\

Now for something completely different: a tesseract.

NejinOniwa

First googletube image on FABULOUS.

Smokey

My god, nej... You look, so....so.......Normal... You could be one of those guys you see in the city around here... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Whoa, what?
Neijin... you look so... SWEDISH.

NejinOniwa

Well, are you surprised, vdb?
I'm like Swede^2, at least looks-wise...that is, minus the longcat hair. That's in a nice ponytail on my back in that pic, so it doesn't show...which makes me a helluva lot more normal-looking than usual. Plus, that's me in mountain gear, so it's not exactly my usual flippy outfits either...so that pic is prolly me on my lowermost edge of the WTF scale.

Smokey

Well, that scored an 14/10 on my WTH?!-scale... Just because you look so normal... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

Yes, the pic looks so normal. Really different from the impression of your posting in the forum. I guess that just only one side of a person. Life is a mistery after all.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Chocofreak13

*twitch twitch* O__o nejin.....you're so.....FABULOUS!! 0_0; seriously, you look a little bit like don. O___O;

if you lived here and were my age i'd date you. O______O; and that's saying something. i'm REALLY picky.

i'm ugly....... >__<;
taken today (by me) :
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Well, I think is more important in the inside rather than exterior. Besides, not everyone think the same.
Oh and just a little bit advice, Don't think yourself ugly. We all have the good side and the bad side. Think optimist ;010 . And I think you're not ugly at all.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

I don't see any ugly (well maybe if i try really hard i could say you might update your glasses to a new frame, maybe a bit more rectangular)...

But i do see BLUE HAIR! Party much? ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Is this going to become a "random picture of youself thread"?

Also, Chocofreak, I dont know by what standards you class yourself as "ugly". You look really normal, if not counting the blue hair...
Dont get deluded by the modern fashion standards of "beauty".

Red-Machine

You're not ugly, Choco!  Though I agree about the glasses...

"Should've gone to SpecSavers!"

*braces for the abuse*
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!