Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaineru

Cockleshell

Ew, that made me shudder a bit. >>;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

kaineru

Well I'm out.... I think.... of pics I mean... for today....

NejinOniwa

Damn you, OSC/B/, DAMN YOUUUU

<3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Owkaay, before i post pics.... WTF was the deal with that squid?!

And more where that came from ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

kaineru

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Damn you, smokey, damn you, taking the opportunity when I'm all out of ammo. _W_

Smokey

He's Down, KICK HIM WHILE HE'S VULNERABLE!!!!! ;006

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I COUNTER WITH INAPPROPRIATE JOKES!
DOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama