Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Last thing I had was 6 wings and chips (fries), and some orgasmic tropical soda.

Chocofreak13

*~THANKSGIVING SPECIAL~*

White Meat Turkey
Garlic-Pepper Mashed Potatoes (I hate pepper but these were still good)
Homemade Cranberry Sauce (soooo goooood, arty's secret was to leave out about a third of the water in the recipe and use orange juice instead >:3 )
Sweet Potatoes (the best part of the meal. it was like eating a cookie. secret ingredient? gingerrrrrr -w- )
Dinner Roll (sadly, it was whole grain, but not half bad)
Cheesy Broccoli (just a bite, it was a bit spicy)
Raspberry Iced Tea (tasty!)
Christmas Breakfast Tea (nummy :3)
Pumpkin Cake (oh god, this was so licious :00 )
Coca-Cola (of course -w-; )
Apple Pie (just a bite, the crust on mine came out a little crumbly)

Things I am going to eat but haven't yet

cheese-its
air heads
peppermint patty
Coca-Cola (drinking now)
apple pie?
crackers and lobster seafood spread (that shiz be liz)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Belated, but still:
Inaugurated this year's brew of glögg today. With my sis, bro and his wife, and a random certain ambulance nurse who just came off work. It was pretty amusing when she waltzed in through the door with her full gear on, and I was all: SOMEONE'S GONNA THINK THERE'S AN INCIDENT GOING ON HERE, LOL.

This year's flavor is Cranberry. We enjoyed it with gingerbread, bierwurst and cider. It was good times, and I'm probably mostly sober by now.

Mostly. ^^

Fun thing is, this is probably the most drunk I'm going to be for a while...or have been for the last year lol. And seeing as what I've drunk is essentially 2 small glasses of a 15% brew, so like 2-3 glasses of wine or something...

I know much of the population here on /osc/ are just as dry or moreso than me, but in Swedish measurements ho boy am I sober.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

are you DATING this nurse....? >w>;

breakfast: frosted shredded wheat, Coca-Cola
lunch: banquet peach pie, Coca-Cola
dinner: doritos cool ranch, onion bagel, Coca-Cola
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Dry?  Bah.

Spaghetti for supper and more suspicious gas station food for afternoon meal.

Nichi

Lunch: McRib (I personally think it'd be better if they had a different BBQ sauce...which I will fix; as I plan to make my own at home, with higher quality meat, better BBQ sauce, blackjack, and hookers)

Dinner: Pizza and pasta from buffet. Usual Wednesday night fare :3

Chocofreak13

stew, I thought we didn't need to tell you not to eat this:

or this:

lest you end up with this.

having some water. after that creepy dream and the cuts in my mouth, I need it.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

@K: Unfortunately, no. She's a fair one, though. ^^

In all honesty I'm not sure if I'd be able to live with the inferiority complex that'd arise in a relationship like that, however. Being with someone who saves lives every day, as their job, kind of makes you doubt your status as main character in your own life a bit...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

I know what you mean. you never want a partner that outshines you. although, looking back on my trysts with Donovan, it sort of feels like we were involved in an Asian drama (especially with the other guys in my life being equally fabulous and me not quite measuring up). however, unlike the dramas, it didn't have a good end. >>;

having a coke and I had some dry cereal to tie me over since i'm taking us out to breakfast when mum gets ready.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've never had anyone ever : D

But, I has tacos and a hot cup of tea :3

Chocofreak13

mum took so long getting ready that we missed breakfast. to add insult to injury, she ended . up getting something from the diner anyway. >:[

snacked all through breakfast, and got some ice cream from the diner for lunch.

Coca-Cola
cinnamon life (dry)
doritos cool ranch
flan

Coca-Cola
peppermint ice cream
pumpkin ice cream

dinner (later):

Coca-Cola
banquet three-cheese ziti ^^
banquet cherry berry pie ^^
remains of pumpkin ice cream
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Most epic hot dog *w*

Tasted like magic

Chocofreak13

forgot my banquet pie at my grandpa's so I had life cereal for breakfast, an onion bagel for lunch, and corn chips, potato crowns, and rolos for dinner. coke throughout the day.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had some nachos as a snack :3

Chocofreak13

wish I had something else to eat. >>;
click to make it bigger