Main Menu

OS-tan in pencil

Started by HaloCapella, July 23, 2010, 09:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

^^ it's nice to have someone agree. it's like there's someone on my side.

i like both nanami and the windows 7 that came before with the long, blue hair. the loli with glasses was a little......wtf. the 7 in the overalls was cute too, though. ^^

i prefer vistake and visbou, to be honest. chivistan is kinda slutty...... :[
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Loli with glasses? *checks futaba* Most of them, if not all of them have been featured at one point with glasses... 'cept the "angel", the "weird bird" and the "fox". But yeah, I liked the blue-haired 7 a lot.

As for Chivistan... it was a give and take... she looked "slutty" because of Aero. The Japanese really rule-34'd that thing out of proportion, since Aero doesn't even give that much of a view into many things. But Chivistan was orders of magnitude more "secured" than XP (kind of relative, but it's true), aside of her Launch flaws.

Heck, I got the launch version of Vista on a supposedly "weaker-than-required" laptop (2ghz pentium d, 512 MB RAM, discrete nVidia chip with 64 MB RAM), and I managed to fully run Aero, albeit with hiccups. And then, SP1 came and my computer had a codegasm that actually made it run better than my desktop.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

lulz. codegasm.

this is an early version of vista, and it sucks. people may like vista, but this particular one, sucks.

and i find the rule 34 factor a little disconcerting in that case. they went way too far. :[
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Lol... indeed they did. But if I were to compromise in the choosing of charactrs to represent Vistan... I would use KOS-MOS (V3 rather than V4) and T-Elos for Vistake. At least that would do justice to Vista, which was more of a social screwup than it was a technological one. Hmm... I think I actually want to polish up my Photoshop skills now... ;D

But I think I rather not hi-jack this thread anymore... I still am waiting on this guys to post up more of these comic to see where this leads to. :D
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

lol. i agree. when you get the time, though, would you mind posting pics of those characters? i've only heard brief things aboud KOS-MOS, and never heard of T-Elos.

bring on the comics, newb! xD
click to make it bigger

Kiso

I'mma post again just to keep other in the loop in case they don't know who are the characters I talk about.

KOS-MOS and T-Elos

And now... to wait for me fix of fan-comic goodness...

HaloCapella

Woohoo! Two new pages :D and there was a delay cuz I was making something in secret for someone's birthday tomorrow. :3

--

Enjoy

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Aurora Borealis

Bwahahaha! I never thought I'd see ME-tan as the teacher type, but it's no surprise that she messed up! Gotta like XP-tan's attitude, remaining optimistic (and hungry)! :)

Chocofreak13

^^ i feel better seeing them closer to their original selves. pretty nice.

(and funny that they're letting ME do it. xD)
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"^^ it's nice to have someone agree. it's like there's someone on my side.

i like both nanami and the windows 7 that came before with the long, blue hair. the loli with glasses was a little......wtf. the 7 in the overalls was cute too, though. ^^

i prefer vistake and visbou, to be honest. chivistan is kinda slutty...... :[

*looks around....*

Thank you :D

Goes back into the darkness.

Kiso

@Alex_Reetz: ♪Raaaandooooom~♪ :D (I had to say it. lol)

Anyways... I lol'd at Vista being buried in NEGI! You gave me this mental image of "anti-virus overload"... ya'll know what I mean? ;D

Chocofreak13

that's what my computer has. -_____-
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

HaloCapella

Yay! 2 new pages! XD

--

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----