Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrackham

Hello.
I'm new here, so please help me if i have difficulties in this forum.

Okay...about me.....
I'm 20, male, and still single (mwehehehe......)
I go to UGM University and my major is Biology....
Like to draw, read and watch anime.
Pleased to meet all of you.
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

Lovee

Quote from: "redrackham"Hello.
I'm new here, so please help me if i have difficulties in this forum.

Okay...about me.....
I'm 20, male, and still single (mwehehehe......)
I go to UGM University and my major is Biology....
Like to draw, read and watch anime.
Pleased to meet all of you.

Let's Welcome the new one here! and it's gonna be better if you are a Psychiatrist^v^ wanna know why? just see the last 10 posts-v-

and i'm also new to here so nice to see u^o^

redrackham

I have see the last 10 posts......but unfortunately.....i don't understand what you guys have talked....(mwhe.....)

I'm not a Psychiatrist.....but i can conduct an experiment to change someone mind *grin* like brainwash *think it literally...i really want to wash a brain*

Anyway.....please to meet you too, Lovee.

Life power rules !!!!

C-Chan

Wow, somehow I have the urge to greet Nobody in particular.  ^^'

Oh, and another welcome to redrackham-san, who's avatar and location needs some good explaining.  ^__^

Lovee

u-oh, maybe more than 10 posts...
this is why we need a psychiatrist...
QuoteWell, I suppose it's my turn. I'm.. well, this is a little bit strange. I'm Nobody.

Yes, Nobody wrote this, so stop imagine posts or you'll better go to the psychiatrist. XD

it's written by NOBODY...

redrackham

@C-Chan
Here's the explanation about my avatar and Location.

The avatar is only temporary untill i find better avatar from other site or from here.....And i guess it's a cute avatar.

About my location.....i'm not kidding when i say my city is an ancient city(I live at sub-urban area of Yogyakarta called Kotagede, and in there, you can find a lot of ancient building and Oh ! Silver craft shop is everywhere.)
I live at Indonesia, a South-eastern country. My city is on Java island, more precisely, i't on central Java.

I hope that satisfy you......

@Lovee
I'll check it later.

Life power rules !!!!

C-Chan

*perks ears up*

SILVER?!!!
[happily]  Well!!!  Why didn't ya say so earlier!  ^__^
I wanna visit Yogyakarta now...  ^v^

In any case, nice to have someone from Indonesia on board.  This forum, since it's grown, has a acquired a most international medley.  ^__^

And if you can find a cuter avatar, I'd be shocked cause that one's very cute as it is.  ^__^

(Unless maybe this other avatar is a non-Windows one.  -v-)

Anyway, since you like to draw, I hope we'll be seeing your work sometime soon.  ^v^

redrackham

@C-Chan
Wai....
Silver is my city main attraction to tourists....but lately...the bussiness isn't going well.....and it worsen by earthquake that destroy 30 % of old building in that city...including my house....
If you visit Kotagede.....make sure to let me know.....hehehe
In kotagede, Silvercraft shop is vary from the small-cheap-low quality to big-expensive-high quality one. My house once was used as a silvercrafting shop....but it's closed since it was bankrupt....

Ah...i end up telling a story....sorry.

Life power rules !!!!

Lovee

Quote from: "redrackham"
I live at Indonesia, a South-eastern country. My city is on Java island, more precisely, i't on central Java.

oh this forum is really an international forum -v-
and actually what i wanna say is... now the only two people including u that i know on this forum are both foreigners and i'm also a foreigner here^o^
maybe sometime we're not anymore called a "foreigner here"-v-

redrackham

Quoteoh this forum is really an international forum -v-
and actually what i wanna say is... now the only two people including u that i know on this forum are both foreigners and i'm also a foreigner here^o^
maybe sometime we're not anymore called a "foreigner here"-v-

Hehehe.......i think in Internet....it doesn't matter where you come from....
In one forum i remember have a friend from South Africa.

So.....there's no term as foreigner in a forum.....
Or maybe one called foreigner because one just join the forum and still new so he/she isn't well known yet.

Aw......i end up say lot of things again...

Ah..almost forgot to ask....
Is it allright to post non-OS-tan pict in this site ?

Life power rules !!!!

CaptBrenden

yeah.. feel free to do it in any of the non os-tan areas.. in your own personal gallery if you draw, or in rare cases when your using one as a reference you can post them in the OS tan designated areas.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Welcome to our new international users! I think that if our forum can appeal to people from the Pacific Rim, then there's no stopping it from growing! Again, welcome to the forums!

NejinOniwa

Yokosou-desu-desu-desu-desu! ^-^ And don't bother calling yourselves foreigners. We've got like people from other planets here, and they're still not called foreigners. I think...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

Who told you I was from Betelgeuse?

Lovee

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Who told you I was from Betelgeuse?

it seems that os-tans are not only MOE on earth -v-
not very long ago i heard a sentence that MOE is a wealth for all people, it really sounds right^v^