Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Yo Lovee!  Welcome, and sure we'll help you out.  ^__^

Consider it an exchange, cause I wouldn't mind learning a little Chinese myself.  ^v^

NejinOniwa

Rrrighty. Tonight I realized that I've been "keeping tabs" on this place for months, but still haven't become a member. I decided to do something about it, so, here i am. *bow*

Name 's Nejin. Nicknames are like, well, Nei, Neige, Hana, Han-chan, and some other random stuff including, for some obscure reason, Rosie. Some short stuff 'bout me, well, I'm from one of those cold places far north in the world, but I'm not exactly sure just where, so it's just snowstorm to me. And even though everyone tells me to cut that damn blond hair off already, I'm kind of attached to it, so nah. I'm trained in judo and extreme sarcasm, and beside my student life I'm writing a series of fantasy books. What I like (besides OS-Tan and anime stuff in general that is) is music, preferably metal, japanese things or jazz, biting people, fire (SWIRLY!!! ;006 ) and chemicals, preferably the kind that goes bakuhatsu!, and...well, myself...^-^'
What I don't like is stupid people and excessive religiousness, and the fact that it's almost completely impossible for me to sleep at night (or any other time of the day). That, and pink. And the fact that I occasionally speak japanese instead during my french lessons. Very embarrassing...

Anyway, I came upon this place a while ago like this;
I'd found a batch of Firefox-ko pics, and then i thought, what the hael, there's no reason there shouldn't be more things like this, right? And as the saying goes, search and you shall find...or google, that is.

Well, that's basically me. For starters. Hajimemashite!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Triple8

Welcoem, stranger. Neji... NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ!!!

NejinOniwa

Tsubashi

Welcome to the forums, NejinOniwa!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Hehe, thank you...although i think I'd better sleep now if there's to be any chance of me waking up before noon tomorrow.

NewYinzer

Welcome NejinOniwa! Did someone send you up the bomb?

Lovee

Thank u alfamille and c-chan^ ^ so nice to saty here^ ^

C-Chan

Yo NejinOniwa.  -v-

Normally I'd worry about the prospect of a 'pink'ophobic person joining our group, but thankfully I'm a black pig.  ^__^

The rest of my snouted brethren, on the other hand.....  Ã,¬___Ã,¬'

CaptBrenden

I heard black pigs taste better, we should experiment right away!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Killswig

I the great Killswig has arrived

If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.

Exa

Welcome to all new members!  ;hi Have a nice stay on the forums!

OTGX

zerodin.
oningawa.
NejinOniwa.
and Lovee. OH! Killswig too.
 Welcome to the place we love to stay, may the St. Valentine bless all of us for who has no GF or BF <_<    (I think C_chan no need. Look at his avatar sweetto)  ^o^!
  <woken up>  
What what's happened what am I doing here and what did i just say @_@

Lovee

Quote from: "OTGX"zerodin.
oningawa.
NejinOniwa.
and Lovee. OH! Killswig too.
 Welcome to the place we love to stay, may the St. Valentine bless all of us for who has no GF or BF <_<    (I think C_chan no need. Look at his avatar sweetto)  ^o^!
  <woken up>  
What what's happened what am I doing here and what did i just say @_@

oh please anybody give me a GF 'cause i wanna eat some chocolates on St. Valentine's day T_T

TheBuzzer

Hi, well I joined this forum because I saw an article on tokyo times blog about the os tan and than seeing the youtube video of the os tan greeting the user.

So currently I am trying to find where it is. :)