predate CP/M by a few years.

Hope to enjoy my stay anyhow.

Timely
Senectus est natura loquacior. (Cicero)

Triple8

Quote from: "Silentbob"Welcome, Triple8!   ;hi

OMG, LOUDBOB!!!  ;012

CaptBrenden

Timely, how old is old, cus I was under the impression I may be the oldest here -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

If you're as old as you once said you were, you're definitely not the oldest Captain.  ^^;

Methinks MisterCat has that title, but we'll see.  ^__^

*turns to Timely*

Yo Timely!  ^__~
Welcome to our forum!  ^v~

If you predate CP/M-tan, then by any chance would you know what "UNICS"stands for?  ^__^

Oh, and no Wikipedia cheating....  -v-

CaptBrenden

Ah yes, I had forgoten -_- Mr Cat holds the title

OTGX

Welcome Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. timely(oldest?), Shiro and 888(not a jackpot right?). enjoy 0_<

brougeXP22

hello to all new members since Jan 24 2007. lol i need to get on this site more often ^_^;

Thurosis

Quote from: "Mokura"

To say that video games are one of my interests would be understating the obvious. ;012 I also like anime and manga, at least when I can get it.  Usually I'm too broke or too paranoid to do so.  I'd like to learn how to draw manga-style stuff, but it's not going too well, and I can never seem to find the motivation to start drawing.  I don't really have a job or anything yet, since being a student takes up too much of my time.

Well hmmm, I needed 3-4 years to reach the first step of my wish! I started to draw when i was 15 (I always want to be a Mangaka or something like that). And IF YOU WANT TO DRAW BETTER YOU MUST KEEP TRYING! That was my problem too and i'll never gave up! Now I can draw pretty good (not like those from professional but not bad ether)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

zerodin

I'm sorta new here, OStans are something I happened to chance upon one day.

CaptBrenden

most are :P  but this is a good place to start

oningawa

I'm oningawa from thailand ...

At First time .... i see OS-TAN ... I fall in love with them.

this is a good place for me .. ^^
to get an ostan information

nice to meet you.

C-Chan

Welcome zerodin and oningawa.  ^__^

Lovee

eh...well, u can just call me lovee and i'm so interested in os-tans and... just found here from wiki^ ^
i'm a chinese and is it alright that let me be a member here? i guess so and i hope we can have a nice talk...
by the way i'm not so good at english so i guess there'll be a lot of posts that i can't understand so i hope u can help me^ ^
a student from china

Alfamille