Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veritas

I thought I saw it near the socks.

<<

No, I have not been in your house.
Oh, wtf.

Tsubashi

Ohhhh, the colored basket or the white basket?
Nevermind, I think I just saw it scurry into the scary furnace room. O.o
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

o_o i keep mine in the butter dish.. so the pixies dont take it when they fly over my house at night to plant funny thoughts in my head.

o_o

O_O
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsukimoon

Hi everyone!! (^^)
I'm just saying hi, I'm starting to really use the internet now because I got a new computer!! and CABLE!! I've lived in the dial up age soooo long T_T but now I'm here in the future! ^_^ anyways... TO BUSINESS!! I saw this forum while serching for the os-tan stepmania theme(cause I like PC's and stepmania and tan's cuute!) and I thought, 'This could be a great forum!' so, here I am, introducing myself. I had a few os-tan stuff from ko-chan and other places but i lost them somewhere... hopefully I can refind them here! By the way, yes it is 3am here and I have nothing to do.

CaptBrenden

the night is owned by the geeks with nothing better to do!

Megaman Z

Quote from: "Tsukimoon"[...]I saw this forum while serching for the os-tan stepmania theme(cause I like PC's and stepmania and tan's cuute!)[...]
I don't think anything came out of it (meaning it doesn't exist as of post time)... I recall seeing one screenie (could've been a mockup) in the clean version of the Nocturnal Dream theme.

anyway, welcome to the forums, everybody!

Thurosis

Hello/ konichiwa/ Guten Tag to everyone ^^

I' m new here ;hi

I'm a chinese who live in Germany and I'm 18 years old (on the 20th Feburay then 19)

My hobbies are Drawing (Manga), Play Violin, to paint figures, play Chess, play Warhammer & Warhammer 40k., collect Mangas, to play PC (Strategy-)Games and serving in the Internet

AH! and watching animes ^^

I'm sorry if i have some miss-tipings, i'm not the best in english ... -.-

but i hope this was a proper introduction^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Quite proper.  ^__^

Welcome Thurosis, and you too Tsukimoon!  ^v^

Exa

Hello Thurosis and Tsukimoon! Have a nice stay on the forum! :)

Thurosis

Thanks ! ^^ ;012

I will have that ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Welcome Thurosis and Tsukimoon! As the forum's unofficial spokesman, welcome welcome! Feel free to post at the forum, look at the wiki, browse the gallery, and download from the download section!

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "Thurosis"Hello/ konichiwa/ Guten Tag to everyone ^^

I' m new here ;hi

I'm a chinese who live in Germany and I'm 18 years old (on the 20th Feburay then 19)

My hobbies are Drawing (Manga), Play Violin, to paint figures, play Chess, play Warhammer & Warhammer 40k., collect Mangas, to play PC (Strategy-)Games and serving in the Internet

AH! and watching animes ^^

I'm sorry if i have some miss-tipings, i'm not the best in english ... -.-

but i hope this was a proper introduction^^

again, you would be on my coolest members on the board list if not for your love of the trecherous red shedevil.  Tho check out the warhammer descussion later when you have a chance

Veritas

Welcome, from one newbie to another. =D
Oh, wtf.

Tratos

Hey everybody.  Tratos here.  I'm new to this whole OS-tan thing but I've gotten really interested in it lately.  I love playing video games and anime.  I live in Saint Louis, MO (Earth for those of you who are terrible at geography) and that's all you need to know about me.  For now.....(Twilight Zone music commences in the background).

C-Chan

Yo Tratos....  ^__^

Somehow, I feel the urge to sign a treaty with you.  ^.^