Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

hhahaha bleach...hahahahahahahahaha

gotta love VG cats
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

YAY NEW PEOPLE!!!

Welcome Bleach! I noticed you were logged a little bit ago and waited for your first post, just for fun.

...cool, eh?
-Tsu

Veritas

Quote from: "Tsubashi"YAY NEW PEOPLE!!!

Welcome Bleach! I noticed you were logged a little bit ago and waited for your first post, just for fun.

...cool, eh?

You scare me.
Oh, wtf.

Tsubashi

Gomen nasai! That was probably the worst first-impression I've ever made. I'd just like to say that waiting for people's first post is not in my list of normal things to do.
-Tsu

Veritas

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Gomen nasai! That was probably the worst first-impression I've ever made. I'd just like to say that waiting for people's first post is not in my list of normal things to do.

Still scaring me.
Oh, wtf.

Tsubashi

Well, it seems I am left with no recourse. I shall have to dissuade thee gradually of my seeming insanity.
-Tsu

Veritas

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Well, it seems I am left with recourse. I shall have to dissuade thee gradually of my seeming insanity.

I was only teasing. ;)

Besides, I like crazy people
Oh, wtf.

C-Chan

Yo,....................................... Bleach.....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

We're expecting a Softener any time soon....? Ã,¬.Ã,¬

Veritas

Quote from: "C-Chan"Yo,....................................... Bleach.....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

We're expecting a Softener any time soon....? Ã,¬.Ã,¬

Possibly. Maybe I'll get one of those ones that gets stuck on the inside of my shirts.
Oh, wtf.

Silentbob

Hello and welcome, Veritas.   ;hi

Exa

Hello 3SC4 and Veritas! Enjoy your stay!  ;hi

Veritas

Oh, wtf.

CaptBrenden

I think my laughing about bleach is what started everyone off on calling you it :P  Thank silent bob for noticing you had a name
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

For all those whom I've so far failed to welcome:  Welcome!  It's good to meet you.

;hi

=^..^=

Tsubashi

QuoteI think my laughing about bleach is what started everyone off on calling you it

Actually, that would be my fault. I wasn't paying attention, and "Bleach" is the largest word in the vicinity, so.... I'm very sorry.

QuoteBesides, I like crazy people

Oh good! It's sorta hard to convince people you actually have some sanity when you can't remember where you put it (could've sworn it was in that drawer.)
-Tsu