Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

SilentAlex, Leavatein, welcomez!

and Leavatein, how exactly should I pronounce that? ^^;

Laevatein

I believe it's pronounced Le-va-teen, although I pronounce it like it spells ^^;;; And thnaks for the welcome ^^

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

Oy so many new members.  Imjust gonna lump them all into one welcome, stay out of trouble, and bloody post some dammnit.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

Sigh... last time it was half a dozen new members before I stumbled across this thread and posted... now there're even more people coming. Oh, it's a good thing of course, but I feel bad for not welcoming you all earlier... v_v

*focuses*

Welcome all new members! There's not much I can tell about myself, so instead I'll just empasize what Captain just sa--

"Bloody post some..."

"Bloody"? T_T;

Captain, are you making fun of me? T_T;;

You bloody sure are! *shakes fist*

*cough*

As I was saying, do as Captain told, and post! :D

*walks out*

*peeks inside*

Oh, and enjoy as well!

*leaves*

CaptBrenden

Blimey your a rude git you are.  What makes you think Im making bleeding fun of you?  Crikey!  Sod of ya wanker!

XD

Pitkin

Oh bugger off, mate.

Who're you calling a git, git? Jolly irritating of you, old fruit. Reminds of some old argy-bargy we used to run into back in time, doesn't it?

:p

CaptBrenden

o_o

I humbly submit master.. I am no match for you...

git.

Megaman Z

(and here I was wondering if this was going to devolve into a flame war...)

Welcome, all new people between the last time I posted here and now.

Fedora-Tan

I think that could have been fun (the flame war) ^_^
I could have used some Dark Magic on these two  ;006

Anyway welcome to the newcomers (as usual i'd say ^_^ )

Added after 1 minutes:

I think i'm the lone peon from France at the moment... could be fun to know where are our members from. Maybe a feature in future... :D

brougeXP22

Silentbob

Welcome to the forums, Laevatein.    ;hi

Megaman Z

Quote from: "Fedora-Tan"I think that could have been fun (the flame war) ^_^
I could have used some Dark Magic on these two  ;006
NOW I'm worried.

QuoteAdded after 1 minutes:

I think i'm the lone peon from France at the moment... could be fun to know where are our members from. Maybe a feature in future... :D
well... ah, forget it, I'm just gonna go ahead and make a thread if one doesn't already exist.

[edit: and people could use that "location" field in their profiles for that, but I think we specifically want RL location, right?]

CaptBrenden

Quote(and here I was wondering if this was going to devolve into a flame war...)

it was all in fun, not a flame war, we are both friends :P

QuoteQuote:
Added after 1 minutes:

I think i'm the lone peon from France at the moment... could be fun to know where are our members from. Maybe a feature in future...  
well... ah, forget it, I'm just gonna go ahead and make a thread if one doesn't already exist.

[edit: and people could use that "location" field in their profiles for that, but I think we specifically want RL location, right?]

one does exist.. its Location Location Location!   look around a little more ;)  and bloody hell.. seems that the merg thread function is missing since the last update.. or hidden in some obscure place.  

anyhow *mumbles welcomes while wandering off*

Fedora-Tan

Yes of course i know about the thread but it's somewhat... not easy to list and even less fancy to use :D

OK OK i forgot it the moment i wrote that, but i still thing some fancy map or something like that could be funnier that a topic for this ^_^

Added after 20 seconds:

You're right about the merge function, i look for that.

CaptBrenden

Damn right, pitkin couldnt find the merg for 30 minute  then told me to find it :P

we could sticky it at the top with the member intro thread