Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Fufufu... True, Tonga is in Oceania, so technically speaking I'm way off unless people insist on keeping Australia as the one and only 6th continental land mass.  ^^'

Unfortunately Asia is a HUGE land mass, and contains very few countries that can honestly be considered small relative to very truly small countries.....  ^v^'
Nauru or Seychelles are helluva small, whereas relatively compact countries like the DPRK or Sri Lanka are more like low-medium sized.  ^^'

I guess we'll just have to narrow it down to all the UN-recognized states with only 4-digit square kilometer land masses.  ^__^

- Hong Kong (love their relatively new flag ^__^)
- Macau (helluva small... ^.^)
- Brunei (have a nice coin from there.  ^v^)
- Singapore (also have nice coins from there, but paper money is awful... T_T)
- Maldives (another island... -v-)
- Bahrain (easily overlooked by Qatar)

SilentAlex

Hi everyone ;hi  I've just registered in the forum so I thought it was better to introduce myself to the community ;001  I hope I can spend great moments here ;010 so...my name is Alexandre, I have 22 years old and I came from Portugal :D  If there are Portuguese members please tell me :) I think that is all, lol, off I go to browse the forum ;)
BTW, why there are so many french smilies??? o_o

Exa

Hello SilentAlex! Have fun on the forum! BTW, you have such nice avatar and signature :)

Tupolev Wolf

Gday SilentAlex and Welcome to the Forum

SilentAlex

Thanks Exa, it's from my favourite anime, Urusei Yatsura, thanks to you all ;012

C-Chan

Welcome SilentAlex!  ^__^
Any relation to SilentBob?  ^.^

No Portugese members that I know of yet, but some Brazilian ones you could chat with.  ^v^

Oh, and don't know myself why there are so many French smilies, but figure it's because the Forum Owner is from France.  ^__~

SilentAlex

;001 Nop, no relation with SilentBob, maybe we know eachother from SilentHill Forums ;012 other than that no ;018

Silentbob

Hello and welcome SilentAlex.  

I haven't been to that Silent Hill forum, so this is the first time I meet you.  :P

MisterCat

Hello, all "new" members!  Please forgive my delinquency in greeting you.  It's great to see so many people appreciating the OS-Girls!  Have fun, be well and post whenever you've the opportunity.

;hi

=^..^=

OTGX

Welcome SilentAlex,
Well French smile? wait a minute give me a mirror  ^__^!?
Um..er...what's that smile look like anyway --_--!

OFF(*C-Chan* Wow! that was close, I think those countries are tiny, OK final
clue: four characters of name; if you've found out PM me; may be I'll guess your country back ^_-         /"Canada?"\.  )

C-Chan

Awww,... do I have to?  ^x^

*pouts*

Che.... I don't like PMing.... -x-

For your own guess, I wish.  `v'
But no bananas.  ^__^
Think farther south, yet still part of that infernal NAFTA program.  >_<

panithan

Sawasdee Krub!

The only Thai member (at least, right now) want to give you all a warm welcome!
by the way...did I ever introduced myself in here?
Bah...forget it!

Have fun!

brougeXP22

Welcome to: Myrdin Xorcyst s8man and KuroKyosuke
;hi

CaptBrenden

oy I couldnt handle another forum, but if i did, a silent hill one would be the one.  Long live P Head! rape them leg thingies!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

*pops head*

Hello to all  ;007

*pops back*

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman