Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i am not a weaboo in the fact that i do not wish to be japanese, just to know the language and culture. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

ok, who's ready for initation......*smacks paddle in hand*
click to make it bigger

svx

Initiate...  the laser beams.  Found a user manual for a CDROM drive from 1990-something the other night and...  uhnn.  And uhn.

Oh yeah.  It had the wave length of the laser diode.  Surprised it didn't have the pin out.  Of the laser diode.  They don't make laser diodes...  Erm.  They don't make manuals like that anymore.  Not laser diodes.  Those are not fictional components.

I am not fictional either.  I forget what I was getting at with this drivel...  Uhnm.  Hey everyone.  Long time, no see!

NejinOniwa

Well, look at that, I post a Vodka flask in picture thread and you come along. Timing is impeccable. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

svx

I'm always fashionably on time when booze is involv..ed...  Whoa.

Chocofreak, your signature;  is that the death ray?  Is that what they're planning on using to oppress us?  I'll need to research countermeasures.  I'm thinking... uhnm.  What about if I join them?  The people with the death ray?  I'd get to press the button maybe.

I'd hammer that button.  Zzzzt.  Zzzzt!  Uhnnn.  Uh.  Hey, also!  Comrade!  :)

Chocofreak13

MOTHER NATURE, BRO. (It's lightening slowed down. :3)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Death rays are boring. They take up too much space to reasonably fit on a personal unit. Mass accelerators are much more convenient, and can pack just as much of a punch if you just do it right... -w-

Chocofreak13

can't beat MOTHERNATUREFUKYES~~~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

OH YES YOU CAN...REMEMBER COLONY DROP? >:3

Chocofreak13

.....was that at ab? ..... ._____.;
click to make it bigger

Spooky_Zalost

HI I'm mulege and I'm a writer/musician/Computer geek  ;003  I love to mess with old computers and build new ones... my oldest being an IBM model 50 with 3.1 tan on it  ;001
Cast In The Name Of God... Ye Not Guilty

Chocofreak13

YOUR SIG IS BIG O.......I AUTOMATICALLY LOVE YOU NOW xD

and yeah welcome :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Welcome aboard old boy, you'll find this is a ship shape squadron with a crop of top notch chaps.