Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

Well Os-Tan Forums, I am Back.

After Rambling for money, I was finally able to get a digital tablet .( http://www.wacom.com/bamboo/bamboo_pen_touch.php) Since I finally got it, I will start drawing again and I hope my improvement will show.

Chocofreak13

yay, alex is back!
speaking of which, i jsut got the money for my new tablet pen. i should buy it. :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

kinda "meh" that you favoured the wacom but w/e, to each their own. welcome back. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Imagine the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme playing, because I can't remember the lyrics.

Chocofreak13

if i was on the computer downstairs (or if i had giantia fully set up) i would check that out.
click to make it bigger

whamuel

I'm a big Miyazaki fan. I'm sure there are others out there!

NejinOniwa

Prepare your biggest spyglass, they hide well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Miyazaki's cool, I love Mononoke hime, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. ^^

Welcome Whamuel. I like your username, it sounds very action-y. WHAM-YOU-ALL~

zjhentohlauedy

Of course miyazaki is cool D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

whamuel

Thanks Bella! My friends used to call my "whammy," but after Anchorman came out it started to get a little old. So now I go by the slightly more refined "whamuel." :)
My favorite Miyazaki is probably Nausicaa, but I also love Howl and Princess Mononoke.

Chocofreak13

NAUSICCA~~~~

i'm a whore for miyazaki films. ^^ my first (seen and owned) was Kiki's Delivery Service, however i have seen alot of them (i think the one after that was The Cat Returns.) and wish i had the budget to buy more. Currently, i have see Castle in the Sky, Nausicca, Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porcco Rosso, Howl's Moving Castle, and My Neighbor Totoro (though i can't shake the feeling that i have seen one more).

EDIT: oh yeah, welcome. :3
click to make it bigger

kgm_1004

自己の紹介ã,'ちã,‡ã£ã¨é...ã,Œã,‹ã,ˆã†ã«ã—ますね^^;;ハã,¤ã€ä¿ºã¯kgm_ï¼'00ï¼"、日本の名前はé‡'æ'晃ã,ˆã€,しかし僕はéŸ"国人ですã€,おじã,,さã,"が日本人かã,‰æ—¥æœ¬èªžãŒå°'し言ã,,ます :smoke: ã€,ã,ˆã,ã—く、お願ã,,します!!
Windmill, windmill for the land
Turn forever hand in hand,
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking falling down...

Love forever love is free
Let\'s turn forever you and me
Is everybody in?

Dr. Kraus

Ohai kgm_1004 and welcome to the community! Ich heisse Dr.Kraus! I see that you are already very active here on the forum, enjoy your stay! :D

kgm_1004

Danke! I see that many people have a very warm heart :3.
(Guessing you are German, Dr. Kraus. heehee)
Turn forever hand in hand,
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking falling down...

Love forever love is free
Let\'s turn forever you and me
Is everybody in?