Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Bella"A newcomer WOULD be warmly welcomed here, but you have spam in your signature so it ain't looking too good for you.

lol your sig XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

yeah. ^^; kinda ASKING for a B&.....
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"
Quote from: "Bella"A newcomer WOULD be warmly welcomed here, but you have spam in your signature so it ain't looking too good for you.

lol your sig XD

Whu, me? :<

Chocofreak13

thinking he meant the newcomer. ^^;
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

nah i saw the newcomer's sig but didn't see the spam in his sig, then i see bella's sig with the Free money and pr0nz and candy woo! XD

OS Freak

Man have I gone Missing for a while now. Hello to all again. I always drop by to say hi and check the site. This post was possible on a NT 3.51 through Opera 5.12. Managed to get it working after isinstalling the new shell prevew. So how's all going guys?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

zjhentohlauedy

i never welcomed you D:

so welcome! XD

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

I think I've never heard from you before. Thank you very much. Nice to meet you too by the way. Sup Nejin? :smoke:
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

welcome back, man. it's been awhile.
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Indeed, thanks for stepping out to greet me. Preparing Resumes to get some work if able but for now I'll stick myself to helping my father.

Bella

OS Freak

Thank you very much. I feel loved! It's good to hear from all of you good fellows. I'll be staying here until death takes my life. Hmmm Which the case then I won't notify you guys since I'll be dead already. My my what a paradox... ;018. Hmm It also seems only us big ones have posted in this entire page in the thread. I don't see any newcomers. We are loosing audience! We need Promotion! ;047

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "OS Freak"Thank you very much. I feel loved! It's good to hear from all of you good fellows. I'll be staying here until death takes my life. Hmmm Which the case then I won't notify you guys since I'll be dead already. My my what a paradox... ;018. Hmm It also seems only us big ones have posted in this entire page in the thread. I don't see any newcomers. We are loosing audience! We need Promotion! ;047

get a friend to notify us if you die D:
i'll prolly do something like that XD