Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

the pic seems like it would fit, just barely. the quote pushes it over the edge a bit me thinks
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Nzn003, we'll try not to hold your friendship with zen against you ;P.

In regards to what Nej has said, more details here, please read the thread Nej has linked to and follow up with that link.  The limit on sigs is currently 90px high, 500px wide, 50kb, the image in Nej's sig is a good reference as it is exactly 90px high (keep in mind the limit is on text and images combined and each line of text is approx. 20px high).  I should probably also mention that zen's sig is occasionally over the limit as well (most of the images by themselves are within the limit, but a couple are well over).

Anyway, nothing to get too worked up over, but I think Fedora-dono would appreciate it if we respected his mandates.

The Choice of a New Generation.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I should probably also mention that zen's sig is occasionally over the limit as well (most of the images by themselves are within the limit, but a couple are well over).

i already removed the one that's over D:
pitkin already told me D:

unlesss..... there are others D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

You're good as far as I've noticed, I can't really tell since the sig cycles you know? XD I didn't know anyone had told you yet.

Anyway, unless anyone has more intros they'd like to get out of the way, this place should be considered off-limits until a new user posts.  Any further discussion of sigs should be done in the appropriate thread.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I think Fedora-dono would appreciate it if we respected his mandates.

FEDORA'S A DUDE--????
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"
Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I think Fedora-dono would appreciate it if we respected his mandates.

FEDORA'S A DUDE--????

My, there seems to be a lot of confusion here. x) Not sure if Fedora-Tan'll wander into this thread to answer your question, so maybe I should confirm (with his permission) that yes, Fedora's a dude. ^.^

zjhentohlauedy

OMG FEDORA'S A DUDE D:

lol actually i expected that XD

i thought choco was a dude too actually XD

IanDanKilmaster

We've been over this already!

Let us return this thread to its natural newbie-welcoming state...

Chocofreak13

;_____; mentally i'm part dude but physically i'm a chick....

i is not a dude......

NEEDS DICKSGIRLS i mean NEW MEMBERS
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

This thread needs moar calm and quiet. -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

this is OSTAN. that's an impossibility.
click to make it bigger

MDude

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"NEEDS [...] NEW MEMBERS

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"This thread needs moar calm and quiet. -_-

Whoops, I guess I showed up at the wrong time then. ^_^'

But yeah, I signed up recently, and figured I might as well introduce myself. I like reading about pretty much anything to do with the history of computers/robots/software/programming. I'm currently trying to learn to program, and have been since forever, but am too easily distracted when it comes to figuring out what tools I need to use. I also make some stuff in Microsoft Paint a lot, so I might try my hand at some OS-tan Tan related images.

zjhentohlauedy

Welcome MDude

what does the M stand for? i hope it's not for maso..

MDude

Nope, unfortunately for you, I'm not Yamazaki Maso. :p
M, is however, my first initial, from back when I made a Hotmail account.

yukio95

Sup ppl. I am Yukio (not my real name).
I am an Oktaku to the max on manga but not so much on anime.
I love video games and could play them FOR EVAR.
I love science also.
I lurk alot so don't expect many posts XD.
?????????????
PROFIT