Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

OSWindowsXP

Um. Let's see where I can start.
My name is Enma/Yama, and I've been a fan of the OS-Tan saga for a few years. I am 21 years old, I live in South Carolina, and I am a writer and artist (the moment i can step my game up).

NejinOniwa

The oni does not appreciate your pun. Go back to Makai, impostor! *throw beans*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dragonbait

And, you've yet another newcomer to deal with, folks.  This isn't your lucky week.

Dragonbait here, though most simply call me 'Bait ... and the reason for the screen name is a long story not worth exploring right now.  I've joined because:

(a) I've been culling your gallery for interesting bits for some months now and felt I should contribute something, somehow; and

(b) I've questions about a few OS-tans that I can't figure out, and that your Wiki doesn't cover.  So, I'm going to toddle over to what I hope is the right questions-asking forum and post 'em there.
Yes, I\'m a Gaian.  :smoke: All flames shall be used to light cigarettes.

CaptBrenden

Keep your head down~ *pushes bait into the dirt* theres an oni throwing beans that happens to hate gaia. Your avatar is practicly a bullseye
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Nah. Gaiahaet is obsolete these days, unless you happen to invoke it with stupid behavior (and then it's kinda similar to normalhaet anyways).

*throw beans* So BEHAEV PLOZ.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dragonbait

*Brushes off dirt and catches a few beans.*  Thanks; now I can make chili for lunch.  And being hated doesn't bother me much.

Chocofreak13

aw *hug* you isn't hated (yet)!! just try not to ear animicity, and you'll do fine. :3

that's basically how i started out ^^;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Ask and ye shall receive, its a helpful lot here.

IanDanKilmaster

How shall I serve thee?  On a bed of rice, perhaps?  Or a slice of lime?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Cockleshell

°o° gaiaturds galore
shoo, shoo, back to the GD with you all
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Nice warm welcome there cockle
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Dragonbait

*Deadpan.*  There's a lot of love in this guild, I can tell.

Quote from: "Cockleshell"°o° gaiaturds galore
shoo, shoo, back to the GD with you all
Wait, you know about the GD?  You must have been there a time or two.  Hmm ...  ;013

Chocofreak13

ugh. i hate ALL of gaia's forums, GD, ED, CB, GCD, ect. that's why i came here.
and IDK, NEW AVI IS MADE OF YOSH~
click to make it bigger