Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i agree. which makes me chocolate. *eats own arm*

hmm, what flavour is master nejin!? *NOM NOM NOM*
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

My flavor is dimensionally transcendent. YOU CAN'T TASTE WHAT YOU CAN'T PERCEIVE, YAW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Your logic doesn't compute. A synesthete requires at least one sense to be able to perceive whatever you want to spread across other senses. My point is that none of them did.

On that note: ZE?

Chocofreak13

Z1 was the first computer. end of story.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

you percieve the ripples and vibrations in the quantum foam as mass and velocity
back to lolis
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

*hugs lolis* no! one gets angry, it spreads like mad cow!!! ;___;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

os11tan

NejinOniwa

Couldn't he at least name himself os10tan instead of 11, since he was going to stop there anyway? -.-;

IanDanKilmaster

Clever.

Still it's funny how sporadically these one2ten-posters pop-up, but I'm beginning to wonder if there may be a pattern.  I mean, didn't we have a bunch these this time of year last year?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

OS Freak

Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

Meh, keeps the am/mods busy prunin'
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^