Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Quoteand you can't just declare yourself rich. if it worked that way the loliconomy would implode. :[

You'd be surprised... ever take economics?

Anyway, further discussion should continue in the other thread Nej made...

New members, we await thee!

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Message deleted my myself. Sorry.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

*yawn* membership is slow recently. but i suppose that's actually a secret good thing.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

It's because I finally remembered my password on Second Life =_=
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

but you're already a memeber. this thread is suppsed to be for NEW meme-bers.
click to make it bigger

Saber

Well hello there! My name is Saber, im a male close to 20 years old, and i love anime, star trek, star wars, anime, 3-D model making, reading, and watching TV.        Nice to meet all of you
I just got into OS-tan, so don\'t be upset if i ask a question you deem "stupid"

IanDanKilmaster

Hey Saber, welcome!  From the sound of things, you'll fit right in here ^^b.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Now, now. Don't give the poor chap false hopes...

EHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

What? a 3d modeller?. I could use a partner *Slave* in crime to help me mod some illicit games -w-.

nuqneH Saber.
U know its serious buissness when some speaks klingon

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Saber

sorry, but when it comes to working with 3-d models, i tend to work alone........it saves time and the only person I have to argue with is myself.....but anyway, thanks for the welcome..i'm sure i'l have fun.
I just got into OS-tan, so don\'t be upset if i ask a question you deem "stupid"

OS Freak

Hi Hi Saber welcome. It's nice of you to join us.

I got good news and bads news to announce.
Good news: I'm about to reach a year with you guys and I feel happy. Thanks for the friendship and nice times. I hope to stay more years to come. Happy new year to all of you and to the new members of the OS Tan collections that have joined in like Saber.

Bad news: We are almost reaching 2010. This means that old workaholic lady 2K-chan is in her last 6 months and 14 days of extended support as well as fishy girl Sabba Tan. They are going to be Extended supported  (Sabba) and discontinued (2K) also this marks by my knowledge, the end of support for Internet Explorer 6 and the death of XP Machines with Service Pack 2. Nicely XP's with SP3 will remain alive for 4 and a half more years. All this will be simultaneous at the following date: July 14 2010.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Seamore

Ahem, before I said any further, I want to say happy new year 2010. Hope you have lots of beautiful memories

And about the bad news, well I guess no mather how good things are, there always an end.

So here I am,
after quite some time (because of stupid reason) I'm finally back. Hopefully I haven't missed all the fun..
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

OS Freak

Hmmm It's new year and there hasn't been any new member activity. ;018

Chocofreak13

WELCOME SABER PERSON :3

and is it ever really over? there are the people out there who still run 3.1 and 95 cause they like it. idc if support is "discontinued", it always lives on in people like us.

and the internet. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Speaking of welcomes, where the hell were you over Newyears, Choco?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS