Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

Wait. Nejin never game me my Loli when I joined. I demand a link to my Loli. I bet I have one assigned to my care and since I don't have any means to contact her she must be starving to death or really thirsty. She needs love man! I need a link to go find her. I want my Loli.... Please.... Pretty please with a cherry on top and another cherry on top of the first one?

I need a little help Maintaining my older oses in VPC 2007 guys. Can someone tell me how to install the latest Opera web browser on windows 95 and NT 4? The installer is bugged in NT4 and fails midway in 95. NT4 complains that opera is running even if I just started windows and opened the folder were the installation is therefore knowing clearly that opera is not running. 95 fails to register some temp files and crashes the installer midaway and ends up saying that Opera 10.10 was succesfully installed, clearly seeing it did not install. Also Can someone tell me why Netscape Navigater 7.2 crashes automatically 2 seconds  upon startup on NT4 and 95? 95 reports: This program has performed an illegal operation and must be closed. NT4 reports: Dr Watson error reporting; an unhandled exception ocurred in the following program: Netscape.exe Click OK to terminate the program Click cancel to Debug.

Any ideas?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Don't stress La Familia on the lolis, little boy...they come when they come.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

:3 nejin, this means you need to make a tally of how many lolis each member has. you instituted currency, now tell us how much we have. ^^

welcome newbs. hoping you don't become NOOBS :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

On-demand only. But you're asking, so I'll analyze your Mauu value for now.

...right. Your user has a Mauu value of 57:1856 (as of this time). The Mauu value will shift in accordance to your Loli rate (first number) and its proportion to the Post rate (second number). Thus you have 57 lolis spread out over 1856 posts; thus your Mauu value is subject to a high degree of inflation, actual value is 3.07~% of combined assets.

That is all. Questions are taken with my receptionist.

OS Freak

Sir! Can I have my Mauu value examined too?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Standby.

Mauu value for user is currently at a flux, with the Loli rate variable shifting between 15.965, 18 and xπ, with x being a negative number between -689 and -785. The cause of this anomaly is unknown at the moment - make sure to take care of all your lolis properly to avoid these situations.
Excluding the latter xπ value, your Mauu value is ranging between 15.965~18:143 at this moment, giving you a percentile rate in between 11,16% and 12,58%; however, I advice against attempting to spend or exchange your assets with the anomalous situation of the present.

I will forward this to the Orange. That is all.

OS Freak

Thank you sir.

Ohh by the way forget guys about the question of Opera Browser I did it already. I just copied my XP Home's Opera 10.10 Program File Folder inside the Opera 9.1 Program File Folder on 95 and NT4. Now they have the latest Opera Browser on them. Downside: NT4 Reports That it has Opera 9.1 Installed and not 10.10 and 95 does not report anything at all. Nice, 95 has a ghost program not registered in her database. Still looking for the Netscape 7.2 issue workaround.

Chocofreak13

xD you've ressurected ghost-zilla.

thankyou nejin-san. please keep me posted on the changing shifts in the loli-conomy.

hmm, can they be traded like stocks? :3
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Why thank you my fair lady. I have the real Ghostzilla in my XP installed. It's a blast. Hows the drawing of the Tan of FLPC & Home Server? I haven't yet done a family three it's very complicated. I'll drop in the betas now I need to organize my data first. And yes I learned a little about Loliconomy. We need Nejin to offer that course on Universities.

Chocofreak13

omjeebus. i haven't thought of that in god knows how long. xD so sorry, remind me again?

what is ghostzilla anyway? :\ never quite understood....

hmm, OSuniversity. xD i like it.
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Sorry been backing up my XP onto Vista. It's a browser that uses Firefox's engine. It was discontinued due to clashes with Mozilla Corp. (I think.) The browser invades any active windows you have and makes it a browser thus making my Windows Defender, My computer, Live messenger, Real Player, Adobe Photoshop ETC into a browser. Of course he exits those applications. He does it in order to trick people that you are doing something and really are surfing the web.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

QuoteOSuniversity
Well, this would be the proper place for that, considering the acronym is M.I.T...
Macchachuuchuu- mucchuuchuu-

OS Freak

Hehe Youd be the best teacher of Loliconomy ever. Your knowledge on the field would be fantastic.

Red-Machine

I think my loli rating would be quite high.  Considering how much I like Negima and whatnot.

I think I could teach OS Theory at the OSuni.  VirtualPC would come in very handy for my lectures.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!