Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimbaWLion

I have been a Tezuka fan for rather a LONG time, lets say I saw Kimba on the TV in the 60s... I have even met the late Billie Lou Watts the Voice for Kimba and Astro Boy a couple of times, she was a sweet lady and loved the the attention she was finally afforded to her by fans at anime cons as she signed autographs.

Over the years I have even become friends with Peter Fernanzdez and Corrine Orr of Speed Racer fame. Guess I have been to a few too many anime cons over the years.

You do have to admit Sanity IS over rated though! I mean I can not be the only person you wants MORE Megas XLR, I can still hear theme in my head... Living here in Jersey.... AH yes great stuff! ( even my 16 year daughter liked the theme and she thinks her daddy is plain insane...)

Finally thanks for the welcome hopefully I can make a small contribution here and there and sorry I waited so long!  ;003
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

Chocofreak13

xD who knew old people could be so cool? you sound just like my friend furry dave. xD
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Hey! Welcome Kimba, Nice of you to join us.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

jeffpiatt

I am new here and have a bunch of stuff to share. hope to have it uploaded soon.

NejinOniwa

You are welcome, you are straight-to-the point and your avatar is a fish.

OM NOM NOM in progress, brb.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

leuch3rd

allo! i am an old school anime dude from back in the day of dbz and sailor moon ::chest pound respect symbol::  love the tans and am glad to be on board

NejinOniwa

pixelized

Hi! :D I'm Pixelized! I always thought OS-tans were a a cute, fun idea so I thought I'd join lol I hope I have fun here!

Chocofreak13

DOGPILE ON THE NEW KID~ *glomp*
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

mp3kun

hello, mp3kun here :3
I just joined today and excited.
I like music, movies, and anime.^^
pleased to meet you, people. =D

NejinOniwa

Hi, welcome, om nom nom, the rest.
~tired~

NejinOniwa

Your english seems rather evolved form though, have to commend you on that. おã,ã§ã¨ã†~

OH MY, OUR POSTS AREN'T AUTOMATICALLY FUSING ANYMORE! WHAT IS THIS!?