Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakibo321

Hi I m new here I am Rakib from Bangladesh I love to play Solitaire this is an awesome game for sure.I am a Student And near about to finish my studies 1 year left lol

Chocofreak13

ello. were you referring to solitare as the game or os-tan as the game? :3

i'm not very good at card solitare.......marble solitare was fun, but i'm not good at that either. :3
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Hello there rakibo321. Nice to meet you here.
Hope you have a lot of nice time here and can hang around with the others. And please don't bother with some of their insanity. Because what's come around, comes around. In other words....eventually you'll join us ;010
Anyway,talking about solitaire. My older sister is good, My younger sister is good, My mother is even better, while I'm...hit the rock bottom ;026
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

KimbaWLion

Hello there!
I have been following OS-tan for years and years. I figured it was finally time to join. Insanity is fine by me btw...
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

WARNING!!!
A challenger is approaching!
INTEL: KimbaWLion - class=Longtime Lurker
GET READY FOR COMBAT.
Launching...

Annnnnd you will now be bait.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

welcome kimba-san. *0* you should have joined long ago, to avoid the title of "lurker". xD
click to make it bigger

KimbaWLion

Its not a problem so it took awhile! Some things take time and I can handle it. ;010
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

Seamore

Welcome KimbaWLion. Hope you have lots of fun time here. So, yeah, like you see, insanity is common in here ;010
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

If one is not insane within 10 days of entry, one will experience B&. I think that should go into the rules thread.

Aurora Borealis

There are people with some sanity remaining here? o_o

Welcome, KimbaWLion! :)

NejinOniwa

Well, not that I suspect any active user of that kind of heinous crime...but just in case. You need to be on your guard, Aurora-kun! ´-`

IanDanKilmaster

-chan is more like it, but I dare not call someone of her rank and authority that.

Welcome Kimba, how long have you been lurking obvious fan of Tezuka?

btw.  props on the Coop quote!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

coop. ^^ i miss that show.

anyhoo, welcome. and i noticeyou is from east, like mahself. will we be seeing you at AB? :3
click to make it bigger