Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

^^ oh, poor dear.*pats head*

i'm lucky in that sense; there's a pillow i have that as soon as i snuggle it, i'm sleep-ready. it's like chloroform, i swear. ^^;

hmm, we are OT
click to make it bigger

Toki

o.o I'm never tired ergo, it's never breakfast?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Chocofreak13

i force myself to get up, even if i'm tired. but i've taken 3 sick days in a row, so i can't say much right now ^^;

i developed a caffiene addiction over the summer tho, so that helps combat tiredness..
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quoteo.o I'm never tired ergo, it's never breakfast?
No, Toki, you're just fooling yourself.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Hey, what i'd miss?
I managed to get my old soul calibur account at their forums active again. Yay now I got two, here and there. I did miss those old times back then.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

you missed humanoid cereal nuggets. and corruption, and pervy toki, and heater from space. -w-

i loves this heater from space.....so cozy...... -w-
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Finally I can get back to this forum after a lot of mess.
Everyone, how are you? So what do I missed during the time?
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

OS Freak

Read the reply on top of yours. That applies to me and you lol. Humanoid cereal nuggets? Which reminds me, It's been more than 4 months since I ate a bowl of cereal! What is my family thinking? Ohh and my dog slashed the back of my left arm. He didn't apologize but I know he didn't mean it. My father was calling him when I was holding him and since the deal involved food he just hit the pedal to the metal but he forgot I was holding him. The result: he used my arm as the expulsion device and slashed my arm. I didn't even noticed. Saw when I touched my arm and then I see it BLOOD! ;015  OMG WTF! ;013  Yeah it all happened to fast. That's how careless he is. Ohh I almost forgot, nice to hear from you again Seamore. What messed up holded you?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

GOOD MORNING returnees~

Luckily, the only thing my dog attacks is fir trees. And other things. She's a bit weird. -.-;

Seamore

Eh? I already said before that I have found a new job. Just today I can reestablish this darn connection.

Chocofreak13

only things my cats attack is small mammals and each other. and, in the case of fern, leaves, shadows, dust, air, and cat toys. 3

ehh, you haven't missed much. look around the other forums, there's an official -tan now, the miku thread is closed, and there are some new forum games in that thread. :3

and aurora has been named official admin, ever since tsu-san left. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

No, she hasn't, but she's inofficially acting as one.

Sorta.

Aurora Borealis

I don't have admin powers yet, so for now I'm the unofficial admin.

Welcome back, Seymore! Quite a bit has happened since you were last here.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Seamore

Quite a bit? Guess I need time to catch up.

BTW, even though unofficial, you're still the admin. Congrats and please take good care of us ;010