Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

She's a zombie nao... she tastes like me...

oh yeah, almost forgot about the rotten fish thing...

I thought it was only an Icelander thing...

The Choice of a New Generation.

materiagirl

mmnmm brains.

appreciating the welcome! omnom!
It\'s self-service, not fan service!
http://worldthree.wordpress.com

Red-Machine

Hey Miya, welcome to OSC.  I'm the resident techie as well as 9x lover.  Hope you enjoy your stay!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Quotemmnmm brains.
This sums up about 50% of all the posts on /OSC/.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Quotemmnmm brains.
This sums up about 50% of all the posts on /OSC/.

this also sums up about 30-35% of nejin's posting here. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So the rate of actual content in my posts versus overall posts are higher?

What the HELL has the Orange done this time... >_>

OS Freak

What's my percent in my case?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

are we going to start gauging everyone's brain-related post percentage in addition to their catagory? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

OF COURSE WE ARE!
RECORDING STATISTICS ON OUR MEMBERS IS VITAL! IT'S FOR SECURITY REASONS! DON'T MIND THE SURVEILLANCE, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!

-.-

/piraterage

Kuro

Hello; I am Kuro. Those of you who visit Wakachan's /os/ or Secchan will probably know me already, or at least my name. Recently, I was banned from Wakachan's /os/ for starting up Secchan; I didn't advertise it on their board; the most I did is ask a user of it to moderate my board. However, since I seem to have accidentally presented myself as the rival of /os/, I have, in three words, been kicked out.

I must admit, I've never really liked this board; my few encounters with it gave the impression that you were pretentious, erm, noobs. However, as, on second glance, you appear quite civil, and as you are now the only active English-language OS-tan board open to me, I will try my best to contribute to your community.

Chocofreak13

=P "pretentious noobs"? dood, we're keeping it ALIVE.

and i don't think we even come CLOSE to pretentious.....have you actually READ our posts? it's like the blue collar comedy tour gone  horribly awry....

anyhoo, great to have ya. :3
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Aurora Borealis

Thanks for giving us another chance, Kuro. Welcome to OSC. :)

I think it's unfair that you got kicked out of the /os/ board, especially because you were one of the few people there contributing OS-tan stuff! Besides, it's not like people visiting your board can't also visit the /os/ board!

NejinOniwa

And I though an Orange admin was bad. Apparently /os/ is worse than real life then huh -w-;

Anyway - welcome to /OSC/, mah boi. Live, kicking and good contributors is pretty much what this place needs injected to keep it alive -w-

NOW
Off to /os/ to see if the corpse is still left.
>:3

Added after 10 minutes:

Hmm...I can spot the posts you made about moderation etc, but I can't see the hammer mark. Deleted posts?