Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Perhaps we should get a roll call going in Topicless?

The Choice of a New Generation.

vista97

Look at me! I\'m dancing on my butt! :D

NejinOniwa

Why am I always gone when these important things happen.
*grumble*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

vista97

Hahaha. I just joined! :D It kinda sucks that uploads have to get approved, you know? I wish they would just be added automatically. Oh well. :(

Added after 1 minutes:

Quote from: "vista97"How do you upload images?

No prob, I figured it out. :D
Look at me! I\'m dancing on my butt! :D

Kata-Kun

:(

Also, I decided I'll still lurk this place, even now that I've gotten my downloads. As for contributing anything... I'm not much for fanart, but we'll see...
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Kata-Kun"
:(

Also, I decided I'll still lurk this place, even now that I've gotten my downloads. As for contributing anything... I'm not much for fanart, but we'll see...

Oops! I was trying to quote you but accidentally pushed the 'edit' button and didn't notice until it was too late! >__<

Anyways, I'm sorry my statement about those here for just the hentai was a bit harsh, but you have made contributions, like sharing artwork of your original characters!

Kata-Kun

Haha.

Worry not.

I don't think of posting my personal work as contributing to a community as much as blantant, shameless advertising.

... Also, I totally came here for the hentai. A site I used to use for it died ages ago, many formattings of my computer later... I had lost the entire collection.
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

OS Freak

Hmm I'm in category 1.5 since I talk about those lovely girls that represent oses and other software/hardware but I do not have talent to draw. By the way I'm uploading two pictures drawn by someone but I painted them with color pencils since I don't use any painting program also might look outdated since to get them here they need to come from the real world, aka Scan them to the pc. I don't see any signature on the pictures in any language so I assume I can modify them (paint them) Like I said in a post a wile ago in the os family three I for some bizarre reason have the ability to modify or tamper with other's stuff but sadly I have no talent to create of my own. You guys know me so you will see the picture posts if the big guys believe the pictures have been modified in a non right way then deny the uploads. Man do I attack myself... I'm a special person with special needs in a special world. lol. As for me I hope to stay at the forums as long as I can.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Seamore

I think I fall like IanDanKillmaster. That is category 4.  ;012
But anyway, I just like to point out that while in the start I joined because interest in OS-Tan, but in the end I have met some of great friend to share (and to bash ;006 ) beyond OS-tan interest. Though I do sometimes questioned about some of their....ahem....sanity and appetite.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

And as everyone knows the internet is fueled by the power of sheer evil, I, as resident forum Demon Overlord, fall into category 0: Power source.

IanDanKilmaster

Google?
Microsoft?
Clear Channel?
Time Warner?

I did drawed something once or twice.  Only one of them was an actual hit, however XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Hmm I don't want to burst the bubble but I'm sensing a tiny, slight topic derailment. lol
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

I think you're just imagining things.

OS Freak

Ohh Thank you I just needed confirmation. I was consulting it with my two consiousneses (Yes I have two instead of the normal one of everyone. Except I was in denial another in favor and the other undecided.

NejinOniwa