Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Hi and welcome to all new slave- err members... ^_^

Have fun in the forum...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

orion2015

Hi all

What can i say really? i'm from the Uk, my name is Stefan, i'm into anime and computers and i think OS-TAN is amazing and really should be made into an anime.

i'm also into other sci-fi, and mechanics.

Love to hear from people soon

Stefan

NejinOniwa

My word, Stefan does sound decidedly un-british, no? O, lawde.

Regardless, welcometh.

Added after 41 seconds:

Oh, what AM I saying!?

I am the demon overlord, pledge your allegiance to me or you will be eaten. That is all.

Aah...much better.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Yeah, disregard that...

Welcome to the forum Stefan (odd name for a Brit, i'd expect Stephen, but meh)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Ultimaninja

Pretty much as stated. I left this place long ago (Actually I left all forum boards and went into a sort of Hibernation of these things) and only now remembered that I loved to visit this place.

Pretty much I am reconnecting with all of my old joys I had and I suddenly remembered this place. I started to remember when I was rolling around a touhou board and was suggested to visit other places.

I am in all sense of the word a new person as I barely remember much here (Save for a few people like Aurora before she became a mod and C-chan...or was it C-pig or something?) and much has changed in my abscence.

So about myself: My name is Ultimaninja, however as of late I have taken another name: Aquamentis the rom-hacker of Touhoumon.

As I've stated I am a rom hacker of FireRed Touhoumon english. If you've heard of Touhoumon then I am the one who helped with the Aqua/Yui Patch. And during my leave I learned how to play and edit emulators to my whim. It may not sound like much but eh.

I have recently been getting addicted to Touhou and all those games. So far I've been able to complete Touhou 6(Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Marisa Bad End), Touhou 10.5(Scarlet Weather Rhapsody complete) and Touhou 12.3(Complete).

Anime I've recently watched/Completed:
Kanokon
Spice and Wolf

Games I'm playing:
-Battle Moon Wars (2nd Run, Using Lily and Magical Girl Amber, Haruna Route)
-Fate/Stay Night
-Shuffle
-Star Ocean: Second Evolution (Second run Rena's route)
*Soon to be Dissida

5 Favorite Heroines:
-Sakuya (Touhou)
-Hiro/Hillo (Spectral Souls)
-Frimelda (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2)
-Mistel (Yggdra Union)
-Opera (Star Ocean: Second Evolution)

My favorite OS-tan used to be XP, but after seeing the Vista-tan she is now my favorite.

I cannot promise I can go back to my multiple posts per day routine because college classes will be of varying difficulty, however I can promise I will post a few times a week (save vacations, and occasional internet failure, etc.)

I hope OS-TAN Forums and its residents will accept me again.[/list][/list]

Aurora Borealis

Welcome to OSC, Orion and Ultimaninja/Aquamentis! :D

I haven't seen you in such a long time, Aquamentis- I think it's been at least a year! The place has really changed since you were last here; C-Chan left for good in Nov '08, MisterCat also left earlier this year. I've also gained an interest in emulators, but to run vintage computer systems. It's great to see you return!

NejinOniwa

OLDE MEMBERS COME BACK?

What is this phenomenon!

^^

OS Freak

Can I get one of those lolis in your notice Nejin?. Welcome to all, both new and old members.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

I'll see what we have in store...maybe.

Friendkiller

Hello everybody! xD

My name's Alexander, but I regularly use username "friendkiller". It dates long ago... My friend suggested it... Anyway, I'm 19 years old. Stydying, hoping for future. xD

I love everything japanese (except, maybe, some really sick things), and especially hentai. xD Trying to learn the lagnuage also.

Did you notice that every paragraph ended with xD? O.o
My, my, what do I see...

OS Freak

I noticed when you asked if anyone noticed. Haha That's good that you are looking for a future. Good, else you wont get near many japanese things without studying. Welcome. You'll fit very well here since OS Tans are very much in your line of likes. We also talk about many other things here so feel free. XD
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Friendkiller

I actually found about this os-tan thing today! I was browsing Uncyclopedia, getting my daily dose of laugh, when some link took me to wikipe-tan. Some other link showed that there are others besides her, and so on.

I'm interested into knowing when did it all start? I've been browsing the net for years and this is the first time I stumbled upon this.
My, my, what do I see...

OS Freak

Wow years? But yes this has been somewhat recently not more than 6 years in age. Windows Millenium Edition was the first Microsoft Tan ever created then following the others. Clumsy lovable ME is the one who made it all possible. It originated in oriental countries not anywere in european or american and latin countries
I quite don't remember the exact place but it began on sites like the Futaba Cannel. Correct me Smokey or Nejin if I'm wrong. I'm trying to teach OS Tan history 101. I'm not been certifiied as a History teacher yet. XD

Friendkiller

I mean, i haven't been searching for years for this (I've got such a feeling from your first sentence), just plain surfing... You know... But, 6 years, that's a lot of time. But, internet is big...

Anyway, is it ok to talk in this thread, 'cause this is the introduction thread? Maybe I am drifting off-topic (my favourite unconcious activity)?
My, my, what do I see...

Smokey

The King of OT declares this OT indeed...

Also The explanation of the origins of OS-Tans is rreasonably correct (as far as i know)...

Ah, and to steer it all back onto topic, Welcome friendkiller... Welcome to the forum...
Thanks Fedora-sama