Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

captain doesn't come out often as well?
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

She used to, but it appears she's on a bit of a sabbatical from OSC. :(

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

AFAIK, Capt hasnt been a mod for some time now.

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, it's a weird situation that.  She doesn't have the mod rank, but if I'm not mistaken, Fedora-Tan had her mod powers reinstated.  Also, there was a bit of confusion on how she lost the mod rank to begin with, Fedora-Tan showed no knowledge of ever having taken her out of the mod group.  Still, I'm fairly certain she has access to mod tools, having actually seen them in action (albeit briefly) the last time she was here.

zjhentohlauedy

wait.. captain's a she?!?!?!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Smokey

Yep, captain is female....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

She didnt lose the mod rank. She gave away the rank, because she was tired of the shit over here and how the moderation and administration work, or more like, doesnt work.

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, I never knew that (wasn't here when she left the first time), but it seems to make sense.

In that spirit, we're incredibly OT.  Zjhento, if you have any more questions, it would be best to ask them in Topicless.

cleo-tortu

hello I am new in this forum, seems to me good and sorry if I am mistaken but my ingles is not good, I pending of the talk with which it understands and that they have good day  ;hi

NejinOniwa

Why hullo thar.
We steal our admins' hats ITT, feel free to do whatever you please.
EXCEPT
Stealing my glasses.
OH NO U DIDN'T >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Hello cleo-tortu...
Do i spy a bit of spanish/portugese there? ^_^

Anyway, welcome...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Kiso

Oh, new member! Welcome to you!!

*thinks for a moment*

Wow... I made it sound as if people rarely join this place... if ever at all. lol

I'm an idiot... there, I said it.

Anyways... welcome to OSC, cleo-tortu... have a good time here.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

IanDanKilmaster

Well, people are joining all the time, it's just rare for folks to make their presence known, rarer still for them to actually stick around for a bit.

I echo the welcome of those before me, cleo-tortu.  Please, enjoy your stay here at OSC!

Seamore

Welcome aboard. Hope you can have fun and get along with everyone here.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

nascar241993

Hello I'm nascar241993 and I just joined today. I tried joining a long time ago but I never got the activation mail.