Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

This is OT [/ad-mod]

*points at avvi*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I see what you did thar.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

What's up guys? Did I miss anything? I'm back again. Good to hear from you again Nejin. :smoke:
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Kiso

I bid you welcome on your return. As for having missed anything... I don't know... might depend on how long have you been out of this place.

But... you may notice that the 7-tan thread is alive again... oh and that you may be missing out on the possibility of an OSC-tan being made. lol
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Seamore

Welcome back OS Freak. Glad to have returning member return. Though I might have missed you since I have MIA for a while when you becoming a member.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Why does everyone go MIA all the time, srsly? Is net connection so sparse around the world? The longest I think I've ever been MIA for is a week and some, I think, and that's when I'm on skiing trips...

Kiso

Uh... pies?

Okay, I give up... I think it may be due to being occupied with more important matters. I for one, should be MIA by this point... final weeks of school and all that. But I am still here anyway... for some reason.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

zjhentohlauedy

wow. i haven't been here in a really long time. How are you guys doing?
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, it has been awhile, hasn't it?  Well, to bring you up to speed, the entire forum is in need of a revival, but I would say that's particularly so of Section H.  So we're in need of artists, and hopefully artists without reservations in regards to ecchi/hentai - that's my 2 cents.  The only notable activity of late is the ongoing discussion of the possibility of an OSC-tan, aside from Aurora-sama, none of the officers have weighed in on the topic officially, so I'm not entirely sure if this mascot will be recognized.  In any event, there have been numerous contributions to the thread (including many submissions by the same artists), but I'm still hoping we'll receive art/input from some more artists (well, two in particular), discussion/art here.

I think you're mostly up to speed now, so welcome back!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Zhento? That's...damn, how long? Too long. Good to see another familiar face back here, man.

Smokey

Well, well... Another veteran returns...
Good...Good... Welcome back... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

zjhentohlauedy

hi nejin!
i'll try to become a regular again XD

i'm just wondering where the usual ones are

NejinOniwa

THEY'VE ALL GONE AWAY

The "regulars" left are like, me, smoke, vdb, idk and aurora...
some older are here sporadically, but most have jumped ship ;_;

zjhentohlauedy

so who are the only mods in charge now?

IanDanKilmaster

Admins: Fedora-Tan, Tsubashi
Mods: Aurora Borealis, CaptBrenden

Aurora is really the only authority figure that's here very often, but Tsubashi pops in at least once every two weeks as far as I've noticed.  We currently have no wiki mods.

The Choice of a New Generation.