Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

The hell was that?
Copypasta?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

;018 Wait, wut?

Was that the weirdest introduction on this forum yet? ;068
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Vaereth

Emm...somebody took Nej habit to copypasta o_o
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

I don't really think Nej copypastas enough to be known for it, especially not from the first page... WTF?!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

okaaaaaaay, zees becomes veird....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

OOOoookayyyy. Seems like not only the person, but the situation also became strange.
Hope the next member didn't bring more confusion. Oh no, I'm not blaming angel, but somehow your....unique introduction bring some weird consquences. Anyway, welcome.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

svx

Hi...  I'm... svx?  Uhn.  I come around every once and a while for .  And Nejin.

Nejin.  We need more .

NejinOniwa

Absolutely.
We do.

Sadly, we have nobody to supply us with our daily bread of FX-tans in lingerie...

(also, is there a need for you to go back here everytime you visit? ^^ You belong in Topicless, with the rest of us insane people! .w.)

svx

Topics...  Topics are like bread, Nejin.  NejinOniwa.  I eat them because I'm hungry.

But...  Uhnn. Nejin.  Welcome to the forums, Nejin.  <3 Firefox-tan.  Absolut-ly.  Absolut-ly.  I like.

Edit:

Liek.

NejinOniwa

Unis vocae, unis vocae, my friend. So was she the first one to catch my eye too, back in the day. -v-

LET THE TOPLESS THREAD FLOOD WITH THE BREAD THAT WE LIEK, THEN, SHALL WE?

<3

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Unis vocae, unis vocae, my friend. So was she the first one to catch my eye too, back in the day. -v-

So three of a kind we be, eh?

Also, this:

Quoteback in the day. -v-

Reminded me of this:

Quote from: "Megadeth"Well that was back in the day
And if you weren't there
It doesn't matter anyway
Because you wouldn't understand

Something about that just really seems to "fit" here XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Especially the "you wouldn't understand" part, but saying that outright makes me sound like some emofaggot...

Smokey

You don't know, man! You weren't there!! [/vietnam veteran]
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Now, now, you wouldn't understand. You haven't seen it, have you? Exactly. [/LHC Professor]