Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amaimomo

You can call me by my real name if you want Toki, anyway, I am a bit taller than Toki, but still really small haha

Smokey

Oh, this is going to be fun...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

And BOOBIES. She gets the BOOBIE points.

:DDDDDDD * cuddles *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Seamore

Well, it's a little bit late, but better than never. Welcome at the forum amaimomo. A friend of Toki? Well, it's even better. The more the merrier they say.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

amaimomo

Wheee I'm excited! Yeah, I met Toki when she was staying in Austin, it was good times. And yes, as she says, I have boobies, haha *cuddles back to Toki*

NejinOniwa

Does that mean moe factor has risen now?

Damn. The servers aren't gonna be able to take this influx of MOE!

-w-
Other than that, peaches taste good, i liek, om nom.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Yeah, i forsee many a MOE-overload in the future... :3
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

And I foresee many and many over again a MOE-overdose among the members... -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Seamore

I don't mind MOE overdose though. But please let the MOE firepowder stay out of this (reference to Ar Tonelico II game where they have a bomb called MOE firepowder).
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

IanDanKilmaster

Dear imaginary gawd, >< the things I miss in a day.  Welcome aboard amaimomo!  Moe... in AUSTIN... and I missed it?!  DAMN!  Well I did have titties in my face - that's more than consolation.

Cuter than Toki-chan?!  That I find hard to believe, but we'll see ^^.

Completely off-topic, I should probably remove my hat.  I feel it gives the impression of waaaay more authority than I actually wield...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

It's okay, you may as well wear it until the owner reclaims it xD Makes you seem debonair.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Chocofreak13

it's impossible. O____O; never have we seen such a loli-influx! besides, toki's like, cute x ∞.

i just had a thought........i'm quite jaded. :[
click to make it bigger

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Angel06

Quote from: "Mokura"Yo.  I'm Mokura.  No, that's not my name or anything, it's a screen name I use for some games I play a lot (mainly Maple Story).  I'm 19 (since Oct 28th), and I'm a freshman in the University of Illinois at Springfield.  I'm planning to major in computer science and hopefully get a job working for a video game company, something I've always wanted to do since I was a kid.

To say that video games are one of my interests would be understating the obvious. ;012 I also like anime and manga, at least when I can get it.  Usually I'm too broke or too paranoid to do so.  I'd like to learn how to draw manga-style stuff, but it's not going too well, and I can never seem to find the motivation to start drawing.  I don't really have a job or anything yet, since being a student takes up too much of my time.

I'm supposedly trying to make a Troubled Windows game or something like that. =P  I'll have to figure out what I'm gonna do about that over Semester Break.  Somehow I seem to have lost motivation on the project- something that I'm unfortunately prone to when I think up a neat project that I could work on.  Oh well.

Random side note: I've been using Windows 98SE much longer than Windows XP.  Why?  I got a relatively decent laptop for a high school grad present (it was required for my college classes anyway) and of course it had XP pre-installed.  Still, I miss my old 98 desktop sometimes.  XP won't run Mechwarrior 2 at all, and that game kicks ass. ;025

Very well said! Just wanna say thank you for the information that you have been shared with me. I am hoping that this will not be the last post that I could be read written by you.

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.