Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Vaereth, as previously noted, we could always use new artists.  Not professional, eh?  That's great, because you see, professionals have a tendency to go do their own thing, and it's preferable to have folks that stick around, ya know?

Oh, and your English seems fine to me, but you might have trouble understanding mine - it's Southern Irish-American.  I apologize in advance ^^;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

Thanks) It's ok about  your English to me too)
I draw not quite often because of lack of free time (study alot) and the illustration are often black and white. I show some when I find where to place them))
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Oh, where are my manners, this is the FREE COOKIES thread - it's where general art is posted (not necessarily OS-tan related).

There's also a similar thread in the H-section, if you draw NSFW stuff and obviously if you are of the proper age (18+).

It is good we understand one another ^^, enjoy your stay here on OSC!

Vaereth

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Toki

Vaereth nya? A new onii-san perhaps? I like anime figurines too!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Onii-san?  Who else would be onii-san?  Art brother VonDaab, perhaps?

Toki

Nejin-onii-san is onii-san because he picks on me. However I would thrash my real brothers if they show any disrespect ^_^ I'm much kinder to my onii-sans. I suppose most of the people on this forums are onii-sans.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Truth be told, I've been tempted to call you Toki-chan, but always thought it a bit weird since it's such a personal title.  The only titles I've given on this forum have usually been to more senior members (sempai, sama, and dono).  Anyway, that's all OT, welcome to new members I missed on the last page!

Toki

It's okay, I'm so diminuative in stature than I'm very naturally "Toki-chan" so feel free to call me Toki-chan ^_^ It's very strange when people refer to me as Toki-sama or I've even had a couple people call me Toki-Hime @__@ bleck~! chan is just fine because I think of myself as a universal pet.

Okay no more OT for me~!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Vaereth

Onii-san...I don't mind^^ My collection is very very small (only 3 figures) so usually I don't mention it. But it growths after each successful examination period^^ Thanks for welcomming too. And no more OT also, sorry((

amaimomo

Hello, I am new, but I saw Toki-chan is on here so I wanted to join too...HI TOKI! Um, what else should I say? I like anime and games...I turned 20 on March 5th...and I don't sleep enough...any questions? haha

Vaereth

Welcome and nice to meet you ;012

Smokey

Well, welcome Amaimomo...
If you're just as cute as Toki is, this'll be sweet... :3
Eh, anyways, from what i've read you're gonna be a nice addition to our ranks...^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

KYAA--!! * stops for a moment *

Do I call you Momo-chan on the internets?? >__>;;

Added after 25 seconds:

btw she's CUTER than me <:3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!