Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmasona

Umm, I'm me.
Oh, I like reading!

Smokey

Well, welcome then... i believe you'd want to take a look at that link in Nej's sig...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Seamore

welcome gmasona. Hope you can get along with everyone here. And at nejin's sig, it's good.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Thank you. For everything else, Nejin died a little inside today.
My nation has betrayed me.

Anyways, welcome. More works will be coming up in the future (on sunday) on that mark, gmasona. Sharing is caring!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ooh, ouch...
And sadly i have to agree that that is more a political statement than an act of justice...

On the other hand, it was to be expected...

I LOLed though when i saw that TPBs first server is now a museum piece... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Hello everyone! I'm Vaereth and I've just arrived here. I'm 18 years old and studing at Financial Academy in Russia. It is my the first english forum, so sorry for the mistakes in language beforehand if there be any  ;073

I like anime & manga (mostly manga) and draw illustrations in this styles (not very professional, but I always try to improve my level). Also I like collecting anime figures (I've just started, but already like it ^^), MMORPG (Few years ago I played Lineage II on NA serves. Now some times play EQII), higher maths, economics and accounting  

I hope you'll enjoy me.
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

sure... always good to have new artists...

Welcome Vaereth, you will probably a good time here... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

UNLESS YOU SPELL ARTIST WITH YOUR FISTS!

Smokey

Ah and here we have Nejin... Our resident clown...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You've become disrespectful lately, Smoke.

Don't make me feed you to my laser-equipped Megalodon horde!

AND THE SAME GOES FOR THE NEWCOMER, EXCEPT I'LL EAT YOU PERSONALLY.

Smokey

Disrespectful?

Just by calling you a clown??

hmm...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

CLOWN?
I'LL CALL YOU A DOUBLE CLOWN!
THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S A CLOWN ON ANOTHER CLOWN!
YOU SEE THAT ALL THE DAMN TIME! IT'S THE NORMAL VARIETY OF CLOWNS! A SINGLE CLOWN IS JUST A DAMN KILLER WAITING FOR HIS PREY, BUT A DOUBLE CLOWN IS AS FUCKNING HARMLESS AS A DAMN PIECE OF ELEPHANT CRAP!

ADMIRAL HESSNER!

Vaereth

NejinOniwa
I don't mind to be eaten and hope you'll enjoy the taste  ;077
Smokey
Thanks for welcoming ;012

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Easy, easy. Resist some, dere isn't any fun without tsun, yannow? -w-

Vaereth

I act as tsun only if I'm in bad mood. You're not luky today to see it))