Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stilly

Hey I'm Stilly. I love computers and I love cute anime chicks so this is the perfect site for me. My current OS' are Mac OS X, and Windows XP. I live in VA and I am attending two college one is James Madison University, and the other is Blue Ridge Community College. I am on the drumeline of the JMU marching band, this past thanksgiving we marched in the Macy's parade in NY and this up coming new years we are going to London to perform. my interests are computers, gaming, skating (skateboard/inline), dance dance revolution, and soccer.

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, how informative, welcome stilly, I don't know if we have many (or any) skateboarders in this forum, but I'm certain we have plenty of students, Mac users, XP users, and DDR players here for you to get along with.  You're in the band and you play football... well, Nej is going to love having you here (some time ago he complained we had no other athletic geeks here).

Enjoy your stay!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

WHAT COMPETITIONi mean, hullo thar.

Resident ni...damnit, I don't even know where to start these days, that's how long my list of titles is. Anyways. Welcome to yoe.

Yes, yoE.

I NEVER make mistakes. >:3

Smokey

Okay, never mind him, he's just our tamed forum driver...

Some say he is the resident pirate ninja.
some say that he is the Demon Overlord...

Alol we know is, he is not the Stig, but he is that guy who calls himself NejinOniwa...

Anyways, welcome...By the looks of things, you're going to have a good time here... Do me a favor btw, don't hold back with posting (unless it's really OT ^_^), the forum is a wee bit quiet lately...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Since when did the forum become a car?

(And do you need a license to drive e-cars?)

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Naah, that's too blunt. You need sharp humor. Like this:

"If so, how much does the license cost?
How much does the car cost in itself?
How many unnecessary extra costs are added?
Ergo, how much does a Demon Overlord save through screwing the license, car, extra costs and just WARPing around?
Thus, in this grave time of economic crisis when a single small purchase can determine someone getting fired or not, HOW MANY LIVES HAVE I RUINED TODAY?

Preferrable result: Highscore. >:3

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

But ruining lives by just YUKKURI'ing is just so...MOE.
<3

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm self-moe. Damn, I'm screwed up. <3

OS Freak

Hey, sorry for the extended abandonware towards you guys. Finally made my dream on VPC having all computers installed or almost all, not counting windows 2003. I'm back to my common cyber life, man were my MSN and MYspace accounts (Total of 9 in all) super abandoned.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Seamore

Eitherway it's mean your back with us right? Welcome Back ;012
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama