NejinOniwa

Oh! You sound interesting.

CATCH THE NEWBIE!!!
*pounce*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Don't scare the newbs <_<
They'll leave.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

*calls in hunting party*

I SMELL FRESH BLOOD!!!

*cocks shotgun*

*loads RPG-7*

Let's go lads, it's huntin' time... ;006

^_^

Added after 29 seconds:

Oh, BTW...Welcome Corvyn... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Knyte

Hello all! Decided to stop lurking and join. I love everyone work here, and would like to use some of it (Credit given of course) on my VGM website. I am also thinking about doing an article on OS-Tans.

Not much to say about myself. I am a geek, and love all things geeky. (Anime, Computers, Videogames, RPGs, D&D, etc.)

NejinOniwa

Why hello thar, mister Bundle.

You are now translated.

Smokey

*screeches to a halt*

MOAR MEAT! Fresher Meat!!!

*calls in his Uruk-Hai*

Get him!!!

WELCOME, DON'T MIND US, WE'RE JUST GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
HAVE A NICE TIME HERE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

new member keep popin up!

good good..... and welcome....

Blue2K

Wow, an entire forum dedicated to os-tans...^.^ My dreams have come true.

Smokey

LOL, welcome to the internet...

And welcome to this forum... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Corvyn, it's cool we don't need to know that much.  That you're an OS-tan fan is enough.  Surely more will be revealed as you make your presence known in the rest of the forum.

Welcome Knyte, thanks for lurking, saves on the amount of time we'll need to explain the whole "OT is OK except when OT is not OK" thing.  Website promotion?  Article on OS-tans?  Well they say there's no such thing as bad publicity, but you may want to clear such stuff through our PR department first :P.

And finally, welcome Blue2K, quite an interesting name that is, any connection to the Blue World Order?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Hey! I like my world the color it is! Don't mess up the RGB balance you, you!

...other than that, welcome. -w-

Smokey

I think blue2k referres to 2k-tan...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I was about to point that out when i heard insane goat sounds from outside, i run out, there's new babies.
woo, twin girls
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You and your goats, get a grip, girl!

Alternately, congrats, yoo. --w--

Smokey

Congrats on your goats... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama