Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

QuoteUbiquity has it's perks
YOU DON'T SAY

Then I realized you weren't talking about the MozLabs Firefox extension, lawl.

Welcomo, though. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

My first thought was the software Ubuntu LiveCDs use to backup your files while you're installing.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

Welcome Unicute,

Im not sure exactly what you're idea there was proposing.. alot of jargon and buzz words?  Anyhow, sounded like a decent idea, why not create a topic so it can be discussed more.  The member introduction thread is far to.... random to be a good place to discuss such things.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteThe member introduction thread is far to.... random to be a good place to discuss such things.

and how... it might as well be titled "Topicless Two".

Night4ce

Yo peeps! I'm Night4ce and.... Wow that some random stuff going on back there..... Is this really the intro topic? Anyway I'm Night4ce (and the name fallows me everywhere but sometimes with a 1 at the end) I live in the USA in Georgia. I'm 22 and I like and watch mass amounts of Anime. In fact my roommate is the prez of a anime club that I've been in for 4 years. (fav: Utawarerumono, Gurren Lagann, Outlaw Star) I also read Manga and on rare times I draw. (fav: Love Hina, Hyper Police, FMA) I (like any other guy) also like to play games on a near daily basis.. (fav: Sonic, Fire Emblem, LoZ) and for the hey of it... My computer is a HP laptop with Vista Home premium 4 gig RAM with a 220 gig HD, AMD Turion 64x2 GC. If anyone has any questions or such.. PM me and I'll answer.. other than that. Seeya around!

CaptBrenden

Welcome! I like you already! Love hina and FMA are two of my top faves! Please be sure to post some of that rare art in the freecookies thread!

and yeah.. this is the intro topic.. but as Dan said, it could very well be topicless thread 2

Red-Machine

Lol, I got Love Hina on a whim after downloading a desktop theme for my Win 98 laptop of it.  Bloody brilliant anime.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

CaptBrenden

Indeed, I love all of Mr. Akamatsu's work.  His mangas are some of the most detailed and skilled Ive seen. He puts amazing effort into them and it shows. Plus, his girls are always lovable :3 My OStan manga was going to be somewhat of a Love Hina type...

Red-Machine

Yes, my favourite anime girl ever is Akematsu-sensei's Asuna Kagurazaka.  I just adore her :love:
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Welcome Night4ce...
I see that you're an AMD user, so you've scored points already... ^_^

Anywhoose enjoy yorself on the forum, and prepare for randomness...
(id say, look for my sig to get to the randomness, but that was in the olden days...)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

I finally saw the Love Hina animu not long ago and I deffinately prefer the manga... o.o

Welcome! Welcome welcome! Nice to meet you hello!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Night4ce, we have plenty of anime watching, video game players here, many of whom attend college as well - you should fit right in.  Georgia, huh, nice to welcome another member from the dirty dirty.

NejinOniwa

Good morning new recruits! Get those muscles pumping and those fingers tapping! NO SLACKING OFF, OI!
*whip*

>:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

*walks in with a Cat o' nine tails*

You're not harsh enough!

Move! you maggots! Move!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Ahh... reminds me of the legendary yellow footprints... now that was a welcome..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keuvv9I3vuc